Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Hey everybody!!! Miss you guys I'm stealing Government Sat time to send this

to say hi. Sosa. My wife is going to take care of the 2 helmets for Seau if she hasn't already. Wish I could tell you where I was but then I have to kill you. Hahahaha no really I would. Lets just say hot and dusty. This message is being relayed from my position to my home puter via a few other routers around the world. Any way I will try to stay in touch if I can. If I owe anybody any trades your going to have to take it up with GW Bush he stuck me here. Anyway say hi to everybody for me and I will be home soon. Just as soon as I can figure out where I left my M-16???Take care all.
I collect Yankees (especially Derek Jeter) and autographed sports memorabilia from any sports. Will pay cash or trade.
Refs. Jason, CoachVinny, Colt, Baird34,DpSports,CardnYou, Ryano and many many more

Comments

• ttt
    I collect Yankees (especially Derek Jeter) and autographed sports memorabilia from any sports. Will pay cash or trade.
    Refs. Jason, CoachVinny, Colt, Baird34,DpSports,CardnYou, Ryano and many many more
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hahahaha no really I would. >>

LMMFAO !!!!!!....hey JTF...well..i dont wanna know where ya are then image.....man i hope ya doin ok over there and takin care......be glad when ya get home man...have a good un and be CAREFUL !

Jamie.

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • ok cool, I fully understand
    GO CUBS
    http://www.broncs.net/~cubs/cards/cards.htm
    icq=63877860
    msn=wallbangers@hotmail.com
    aim=cubsin2045