Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

There is something wrong with Superior Sports/PSA's recent internet auction

Hello, everyone

I just got back from a nice evening out in my home town and I quickly logged into "my lots" on the recent superior sports auction and I found out that I am, unbenkowest to me, bidding on the semi-infamous 1969 Mike Shannon PSA 9 card. Since I do not collect the 1969 set, and since I received a nice and forthcoming email from virtuallizard that when he attemted to make some bids that they came under my account I really wonder what in the heck (&***!!) is going on. After spending a large portion of my day stopping the bogus PSA 9 campanella auction with EBAY, and now having to deal with this, I just would recommend to people running auction sites that they get their act together before they lose a collector who is sick and tired of having to waste his time on IT crap - I get enough of this day to day. So if some jerk can steal my scan of a card I own on EBAY and then bid on "my behalf" for some card or (bid on my behalf just by mistake), that, even if interesting, is not a card I really want, who is there to stop these mistakes.
Collector of baseball PSA sets from the 1970's & hockey rookie cards; big New York Rangers fan (particularly now that they are sleeping with the enemy with Holik and Kaspiritus). Also starting to collect 53 Bowman Color as I think they are the most beautiful cards I have seen.

Comments

• Options
    With respect to virtuallizard I want to make no mistake, he was nice enough to email me right away with the mistake on IT and let me know what is going on - so thank you to him and I mean nothing but compliments - but what is going on with the IT people at superior????
    Collector of baseball PSA sets from the 1970's & hockey rookie cards; big New York Rangers fan (particularly now that they are sleeping with the enemy with Holik and Kaspiritus). Also starting to collect 53 Bowman Color as I think they are the most beautiful cards I have seen.
  • Options
    MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    Chris, speak to Lisa or Chris at Superior. I'm sure they'll straighten it out for you.image
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!