Home U.S. Coin Forum

"AS YOU KNOW ACG IS THE TOP GRADING SERVICE"

RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I think this seller is pushing it just a bit calling ACG the top grading service.image

Russ, NCNE

Comments

• MrLeeMrLee Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭
    I think I'm going to be sick!!!!!!!
  • Yeah, they are at the top........................................of the bottom! image

So russ you gonna snipe it and send it to PCGS and get a PR66. HAHAHA image

Pennies make dollars, and dollars make slabs!

....inflation must be kicking in again this dollar says spend by Dec. 31 2004!

Erik
  • Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    It might have been back in the old days? You can tell it was the old days because the picture is in black & white.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭
    Russ, is that an AH with a fingerprint?
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."

• Gee, money orders only and only $5 for shipping! Where do I sign up?

Just kidding of course.image

JJacks
    Always buying music cards of artists I like! PSA or raw! Esp want PSA 10s 1991 Musicards Marx, Elton, Bryan Adams, etc. And 92/93 Country Gold AJ, Clint Black, Tim McGraw PSA 10s
  • The minimum is out of my reach for that puppy. My luck! !

Don
  • K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    As Dog pointed out, a B&W image of an ACG coin, boy that makes me want to jump in and bid. Not! Yeah, the top grading service, ACG. When pigs fly.
  • I see the action is quite brisk on that auction.
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather did, as opposed to screaming in terror like his passengers."
  • krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    I can think of two situations where they may be the top service.

In an alphabetical list of services, and in the Bizarro World.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Did you notice that the ACG slab has "666" in the serial number. I just checked all of the other slabs on ebay and they ALL had "666" in the serial number. I knew it! I told you guys! I just knew it! Go watch The Omen and you will see what I am talking about.
  • So who is gonna email him and ask who the top grading service really is?
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Why this constant attack on ACG? There may be some people out there that like them. Twowood
  • MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Why this constant attack on ACG? There may be some people out there that like them. Twowood >>

That's right, people with coins that get bodybagged from every other grading service!!!image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• That image has to be severely lightened up.

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • image When you enlarge the picture and see that spot of drool to the left, is that Russ' and why does he have his finger on the bid enter key!!image
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • twowood, why do you "like" acg so much?

(notice that I no longer use capital letters with acg? That's because a capital letter signifies a proper noun, and I don't feel that acg is "proper")
  • image I too am with sin!! I purchased two ACG coins within the past year. The first was a '09-S VDB in MS 63 Bn and the other was a'53-S MS 67 Franklin half that was just almost an FBL. The only concern was that they are genuine, regardless of the grade, and the price was alot better than some of the other graded slabs.image

They both cracked out well and helped finish out two Dansco's.image
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!

• << <i>twowood, why do you "like" acg so much?

Ed; I don't "Like" ACG nor do I dislike them, but I just don't see any point in relentlessly harping on them. So they grade poorly...so what...don't use them! Twowood image

A friend in need is....a pain in the ass.
  • AskariAskari Posts: 3,713

<< <i>"AS YOU KNOW ACG IS THE TOP GRADING SERVICE" >>

Well, they are -- if you count from the bottom up!image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    I think they're the top grading service for beanie babies.
  • BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    This thread remind me of the time I attended Pharmacy School. I was always on

the Deans List.........................................................Of course he had two lists and the list I was

on was the s**t list. Perhaps ACG made the top of a similar list. Someone once said upon be

ridden out of town on a rail , tarred and feathered,"If it wasnt for the honor of the occassion,

I could have passed on this"
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • smprfismprfi Posts: 874
    Even a pile of crap has a top to it.
  • BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Jeff, you go to you room young man and are grounded for a week.

No jelly donutes for you today. Bying ACG Hummmpppphhhhh.image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file