Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Packers trade Terry Glenn to Cowboys for 6th round pick

Being a Packer fan, I don't like this trade. I know the Packers had to probably get rid of some cap, but a sixth round pick for a great wide reciever?

Comments

• Options
    Glenn has a bad rep for being trouble. A 6th is more than they'd get by cutting him.
  • Options
    I'm assuming "great" is being used very loosely? He's a good reciever, not a #1, but can compliment a great reciever very nicely.
  • Options
    So that makes it...

1. D.Driver
    2. R.Ferguson
    3. J. Walker

Correct me if im wrong?
  • Options
    This is a stupid trade. You would think for a player like Glenn we could at least get back a 4th round pick that we had to give up based on his preformance last year. This is the worst thing that could happen to Glenn. DALLAS? Thats like the breeding ground for drug using football players. They are way above the law down there, and the team doesnt care. Bank on Glenn being arrested for like snorting cocaine or something next year.
    Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

The Greatest Players in the History of Pro Football
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Glenn was great for exactly "part" of one year, that being his rookie season. He is the definition of "under-achiever". Look how pumped Favre was at the beginning of last year. There must have been a reason that they did not use him at all last year. One word, "loser". I think it was a good trade. Something for nothing as the saying goes.
    Interested in ALL things Raiders
    Game Used/Auto's of Jason Kidd
    Auto's of Cal Ripken and Nolan Ryan (Especially sweet spot)
    2001 Playoff Contenders's Auto's that I do not have.
    Check out my Trade/Want List at
    John's Trade Page
    E-mail want lists to jnetterfie@yahoo.com
  • Options
    I thought that Bill Parcells hated Glenn??
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    great..I hate the thought of Dallas possibly winning again..blahh

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options
    to say that GreenBay didn't use Glenn at all last year is not true. The guy did have over 50 catches for over 500 yards. Not great stats but along with Galloway and Bryant that should make a nice 1-2-3 punch. Him and Parcells have had problems in the past but everything i've read so far stated that the Boys were the first team that Glenn's agent contacted. As a Cowboy fan im glad to have him
  • Options
    I didn't mean to imply that he sat the bench all year, but I definitely think they expected more production from him initially. I actually look forward to seeing Ferguson or Walker stepping up.
    Interested in ALL things Raiders
    Game Used/Auto's of Jason Kidd
    Auto's of Cal Ripken and Nolan Ryan (Especially sweet spot)
    2001 Playoff Contenders's Auto's that I do not have.
    Check out my Trade/Want List at
    John's Trade Page
    E-mail want lists to jnetterfie@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Great Trade................for Dallas.

As far as Dallas being a breeding ground for drug using football players, isn't brett favre a crack addict or something? Didn't he go to rehab for drug abuse?

LMK
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

References: cpdhenry, clearandvalid, lafrentz06,
    woodson24kg, burress80, chayne2, BigE187211, kr580, bjork73, BUD, DUNCANGAL,
    pacmanssportscards, KOBEcollector, Speedmaster
  • Options
    nowitzki, i believe Farve had a problem with pain killers
  • Options
    problem=drug abusing addict?
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

References: cpdhenry, clearandvalid, lafrentz06,
    woodson24kg, burress80, chayne2, BigE187211, kr580, bjork73, BUD, DUNCANGAL,
    pacmanssportscards, KOBEcollector, Speedmaster