Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1972 Sunoco Stamps

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has sent in any 1972 Sunoco Football Stamps for grading? Centering was horrible for these, but I do have a really good centered Terry Bradshaw and Roger Staubach stamp that I would like to send in, but I don't know if they grade these.

Please advise if you know.

Thanks.

Jeff
Always looking for high-grade Terry Bradshaw and Steelers cards.

Comments

• Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    There are none in the pop report. I've wondered if they grade them too... don't they come in perforated strips though? They might not grade them if they're not issued as individuals.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options
    They came as a perforated sheet of 9 stamps. I still have three unopened packs of these with the Dallas Cowboys artwork on the front. If PSA starts grading these....I might just have to crack em open.
    1963 TOPPS~ SayitaintsoJoe's Fresh from the pack Screamers~ All pictured in living color

"There's no crying in baseball card set building."
  • Options
    I also have some I'd like to get graded. "Does anyone know if PSA grades them?
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    Who do you contact at PSA to find out if they grade 72 Sunoco Stamps?

Jeff
    Always looking for high-grade Terry Bradshaw and Steelers cards.