Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My Charity Auction ends in 4 hours!

airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
linky

There are still some very nice PCGS slabs that you can get, with all money going to charity! Have a look, and please place a bid if you can image

We are up to $1250 right now!!!

Jeremy image
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments

• Options
    You should take a lot of pride in what you accomplished, Jeremy. Not only have you collected a sizeable donation to a worthy charity, but you have given of yourself, which is the hardest part in the act charity.

Everyone should take a moment to realize that not only did Jeremy give up a nice assortment of coins, but also all the labor involved in tracking all these auctions. As I told him privately, I didn't even him with the bookkeeping nightmare it can be to track so many simultaneous entries and only with PM bids.

I hope everyone got a chance to bid. Jeremy did a great job keeping everything up to date and in front of us.

Perhaps this is an idea for the board as a whole for the future, picking out a worthy charity, members asked to make a contribution of coins (if they choose to, of course, no pressure here) and open up the bidding for everyone to demonstrate their generous spirit. Just an idea.

Thanks again, Jeremy. Your Grandfatheri is smiling down on you.

JMHO

Kris

"I haven't understood anything since "Party" became a verb."

"I think I have finally lived long enough to realize that the big man in the sky aint talking" Ogden Nash

"When all you got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget... there is still some more that came late... I hear Post-Auction sale! image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file