Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

90% Set,Not Now. Are the 4 Free Grades Still Good ??

??????????........image

Thank You if you have the answer.

Ken

Comments

• Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,267 ✭✭✭
    I don't understand your question, so here's a guess at what you're attempting to ask:

"Free Grading. We recognize that not every coin in every important collection has been graded by PCGS. In order to encourage participation in the PCGS Set Registry program we are offering the following free grading benefits for sets that reach 90% completion:
    If the set composition is 1-9 coins you are entitled to 1 free grading.
    If the set composition is 10-24 coins you are entitled to 2 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 25-49 coins you are entitled to 3 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 50-99 coins you are entitled to 4 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 100+ coins you are entitled to 5 free gradings."
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I didn't know that we got free gradings for having a 90% complete set. Cool! image It will be a while before I get to 90%. Do we get an email notice? I wish NGC did something like this. I have a 100% complete set over there.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    You have to call or e-mail customer service for the free gradings. They will give you an authorization number, and you put that number on your invoice. You need to include a printout of the set, too.

Tony

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't understand your question, so here's a guess at what you're attempting to ask:

"Free Grading. We recognize that not every coin in every important collection has been graded by PCGS. In order to encourage participation in the PCGS Set Registry program we are offering the following free grading benefits for sets that reach 90% completion:
    If the set composition is 1-9 coins you are entitled to 1 free grading.
    If the set composition is 10-24 coins you are entitled to 2 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 25-49 coins you are entitled to 3 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 50-99 coins you are entitled to 4 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 100+ coins you are entitled to 5 free gradings." >>

Steve
    You are very informed. So does this add up to 15 freebees total for 100+ coins? lol
    Seriously, it looks like we get penalized for building bigger sets.

Leo

Leo

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection