Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1970 Kellogg's PSA 8's are more valuable than PSA 9's

Comments

• Options
    I guess I'll start selling off my 9's to get those rare 8's. To think, all that time I've had the 1-10 grading scale backwards. I've been looking at a lot of PRO graded cards lately. Now it all makes sense. Thanks for the heads up. image

JEB.
  • Options
    Hmmm,

Based on this recent information I know I should not do this but I am worried about all those worthless 10's in your set Gemmint and realize the agony over the financial hit you just took... Therefore you can send me all your 10's and I will replace them with PSA 9's ... I will even eat the $1.01 premium per card for the lower graded cards because that's the kind of guy I am.....
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    Luxury - why send you my 10's? A scratch here, a chip there, and I can convert my 10's to 8's instantly! That's cash money!! Geez you must think I'm dumb or something.
  • Options
    Hey Zardoz, what's so special about that PSA-8??

I wonder what a PSA-7 would've gone for?? image

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • Options
    Ha!

Laugh at me!!

I'll have the last laugh!

While you guys continually break out those 8's and resubmitting them in hopes of a 9, I'll be busting out 9's, scuffing a corner and resubmitting in hopes of that elusive and popular 8 !!!!!

THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    DhjacksDhjacks Posts: 343 ✭✭
    If you had been paying any attention to the pop reports, you would have noticed that the lower grades really have the lowest pops. I've got a '79 Seaver PSA 5 1 of 1 !
    Working on 1969 through 1975 Basketball.
  • Options
    BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    Dhjacks - You took the words right out of my mouth. At least there's two of us out there.image
  • Options
    The real reason the 8 went for more has not been exposed...until now! The buyer gets the "Zardoz premium" along with the card: 10 submissions to ZAG bumped up two grades! The 9, however, does not offer this "value added" bonus. Hence, the price bump.image