Home Q & A Forum
Options

Any progress in improving economy turnaround times?

Mr. Hall:

As a PCGS Collectors Club and CU member with a current economy submission in your shop -- as is the case with dozens of others on these boards -- have you realized any progress toward improving turnaround times? Or, do you believe you are making steps toward improving same by hiring additional graders, etc.? I realize it is hard to deal with a flood of submissions and hire additional staff with what you may fear only may be a temporary spike in submissions, but given your sense we are on a long-term bull market for coins, do you have the confidence to bring more staff on board?

Thanks,

Randy

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    Mike Sargent has just re-joined the PCGS grading team after 6 months at Heritage. Sarge is a great grader and a big producer. We think we'll start to make a dent in the economy turn-around problem soon. Hang in there...we hate it as much as you do. We're not here to piss people off. And I certainly understand the waiting game...I know if I ever order anything through the mail on Monday, I start looking for it in my mail box on Tuesday. Like I said, we're working on it.