Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WHAT THE HELL!?!

i just got 163 emails from webmaster@collectors.com telling me my login info....

anyone get that?

Comments

• Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    got 69 more, then about 30 after that, its bullsh*t
  • Options
    looks like someone is trying to hack your account.
    "You tell me; I hear , you teach me; I listen, you show me; I learn" -- ???

Join My Forums/
  • Options
    i made a new addy, so its kool
  • Options
    now i got like 239
  • Options
    sounds more like a virus
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch
  • Options
    well, i got em when i signed onto the messenger... but now i changed the PW and i don't get them no more...
  • Options
    All you have to do is put a block sender on and you won't get those e-mails. Ever since I registered here my e-mail has been trashed. Never post your e-mail in a thread or your profile otherwise you are asking for spam. I get like 40+ pieces of junk each day. After a couple of days if I don't clean it out I have hundreds. You also could change your e-mail address here at cu and then whoever is doing it won't know your new e-mail.
  • Options

<< <i>All you have to do is put a block sender on and you won't get those e-mails. Ever since I registered here my e-mail has been trashed. Never post your e-mail in a thread or your profile otherwise you are asking for spam. I get like 40+ pieces of junk each day. After a couple of days if I don't clean it out I have hundreds. You also could change your e-mail address here at cu and then whoever is doing it won't know your new e-mail. >>

luckly i forgot to change my email to the one i use the most...
  • Options
    which is @hotmail one