Home U.S. Coin Forum

Gold dropping fast!!!!

Golds at $355, it already went down to $346, this is not good considering I just bought a bunch of gold at $365.

Comments

• LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    I have a friend like you, anytime he gets into something whether it be a stock or a precious metal it plummets! He has ruined me as far as Intel stock is concerned..
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
    Even though it hurts, the good side is that the prices will get reasonable again soon and you can buy again. I only buy non-bullion gold coins so I'm in it for the collection. But price certainly factors in.
  • My friend called when gold was knocking on the door of $380 and asked me to get him some MS62 $20 Saints. I asked him where he was last year when gold was $100 less. He got the picture...

Mike
    DE FALCO NUMISMATIC CONSULTING
    Visit Our Website @ www.numisvision.com
    Specializing in DMPL Dollars, MONSTER toners and other Premium Quality U.S. Coins

*** Visit Mike De Falco's NEW Coin Talk Blog! ***
  • greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    I think your buy @ $365 is alright. There was no question that gold needed a pull back. It's move had become a bit parabolic. I DO NOT THINK this is the end of the gold bull. Too many other factors convergin other than just the war. I missed any pull back below $350, I didn't see that, but if it does consolidate below $350, I'll buy a little more.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• image Actually the fluctuation over the past few days is not as alarming as the fall of the U.S. dollar against other currencies for the past several days. The Euro is at .92 per $1. US. Go to Kitco and follow out to the currency charts. That in itself should be more alarming in relation to the price of gold. Takes less Euros to buy the same amount!
    Stick with collectable coinage and avoid the bullion!!image
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • Sounds like it's almost time to buy again....
    If you give up your rights, in order to maintain your freedom. You will most likely end up losing both!
  • shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    It's all the fault of the Bush Administration and his minions of Satan. At least that's what I heard on Baghdad Radio...
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Coppernicus

Lincoln Wheats (1909 - 1958) Basic Set - Always Interested in Upgrading!
  • Lucy - Next time your friend buys something, PM me and I'll short it! image
    Coppernicus

Lincoln Wheats (1909 - 1958) Basic Set - Always Interested in Upgrading!
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Lucy - Next time your friend buys something, PM me and I'll short it! >>

A great idea.......
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • MrKelsoMrKelso Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭
    $357.50

Just a correction thats all.

"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD GOD Almighty."
  • It was a good day to load the boat with miners stock. This was already factored in as the miners didn't drop
    much, for the most part. Pity the people holding Barricks yesterday.image
    Scott M

Everything is linear if plotted log-log with a fat magic marker
  • SUCKER!!!image
  • meos1meos1 Posts: 1,135
    Hey thats great news. I have bought some modern commems recently and the thought that there may be a pull back only signals another buying wave!
    I am just throwing cheese to the rats chewing on the chains of my sanity!

First Place Winner of the 2005 Rampage design contest!
  • Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    Is it more likely than not that gold will go up substancialy once we start the invasion?
    Someone mentioned that that sorta happen in the first Gulf War in `91
    I,m tempted to buy $10,000 in GAEs now and sell it all when it gets to $480 or so per.
    What are the odds.image
  • MrKelsoMrKelso Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭
    Just a little correction is all.. Oppss i said that already. It must be the Royal Salute talking to me.image

"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD GOD Almighty."
  • Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    Ok ,I,ll take the little bit there in the foreground.You all can fight over the rest.
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The $350 point was a good opportunity to buy back in. Numismatic gold didn' t seem to take much of a hit considering. Still feel gold will achieve the $400 mark "relatively" soon.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file