Home Q & A Forum

What goes on when you answer these questions?

fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
David,

I know that the questions have to be approved to be answered, but what about the answers, do you answer the questions, or is there some staff (lawyer or board member) along with you to make sure any information in which you share is okay to allow the public to see? I know it is off topic, but it would be interesting to know.

Tony

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

Comments

• homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    I do the Q&A by myself. Tonight I actually got my home internet connection to work...the kids are in bed...and I'm here in my home office with no lawyers, PR people, personal trainers, motivational speakers (other than Coin Guy), or psychologists...It's just me and you.

I answer almost every question. The only questions I delete are those that have to do with financial performance, public company issues, etc., i.e. the questions I cannot answer legally.

The only questions I need staff help answering are some of the technical questions about PCGS operations, such as, "What box do I check on the submission form for regrades." While I think the answer would be the "Regrade" box, I don't answer the question until I check with customer service to make sure it's the right answer.

There are some questions I haven't answered yet. For example, someone sent a scan of a mint error I'm unfamiliar with, so I'm sending it to one of our mint error experts before I answer. I do save all questions and plan on answering all of them as I get the needed information.

I appreciate everyone's patience and I welcome everyone's suggestions.