Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Now i Know Your Jealous! Spurs! Scans!

Duncan was the nicest! The coach greg popovich actually was down by the bus loading Equip. and he said you wont get any autographs down here... so he went and Talked 2 the Security 2 allow us closer to the bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got some semi-good people then the big ones! duncan signed there and inside, i got 4 free duncan autos!!!!!!!!! heres the scanz!

First Section of a floor... and i got another one signed 2...

Tha photos he signed for me, first one is wack! didnt come out that well! him holding the mvp trophy

But this made up for it...
he doesnt have the coolest sig but i think its cool...

I also got tony parker, this is one of my favorites....

I GOt his water bottle after the game! hahha they had numbers on each of them 2 tell who's it was, it has a 9 on it, lol...

But the magic didnt win wich was bad...
david robinson never signs right before a game, dang! no more chances! if u got a robinson auto hit me up...
1!~

Comments

• those are all fake.. image -- just kidding, nobody on this board really will believe they are authentic but they are. I got my McFarlane Duncan figure signed, a few other sigs, pictures with the Spurs coach and Tony Parker, and the SECOND Tony Parker water bottle (there were 2 laying by his chair!! woo hoo

"There is a reason hidden behind everything we do in life" - Me
    "We always strive toward perfection, even though we can never achieve it"
    "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it weren't for Pain."
  • i wish i would have got duncans, lol@those are all Fake, yeah man i just write them when the spurs are in town 2 make them look real, ima good forger image
    LMFAOJealous