Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

BigE and cardnyou's "A Romantic Tale"....

Read below...Not the first few but on down from there is the story (Not that it's much of one).

Comments

• whats the best you can do on this:

02-03 Fleer Showcase Amare Stoudemire RC/1500 BV$30 Sell$13

and what autos you got?

got a scan of above card?

• I can do a scan tomorrow...I only have 2 USB ports and one goes to my cable modem while the other is presently being used to burn a CD and I have 2 more to burn tonight...As far as auto's go I don't have anything great...Got a JR Bremer Bowman Signature but don't figure you want to buy it back...I haven't gotten around to emailing the lady that collects Celtics about that particular card yet...I only have a Gooden UD Sweet Shot beyond that one and may have it sold at 50%+ of BV if all goes well...The locals go a bit overboard at times buying the ex-KU players auto's...I just decided today I'd go ahead and burn CD's for a few people and they have already paid me $10 each CD so that took priority over having the scanner hooked up so we can work something over the course of the weekend with the Amare RC.
  • would you wanna buy a usb hub? lol, alows you to hook 4 usb devices into one usb port

• I actually have one awaiting pickup at a friends house who works for a computer company here...It's just been one of those things I've easily put off doing time and time again...Why pay for something you can acquire for free...He can't get me the nice high dollar Sony Vaio I want for free for some reason but a USB Hub he can manage.
  • lol, ok, just pm me the pic, thanks

• cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    lol

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • something amuss you jackass?

yeah...the fact that you can be so stupid and offer something noone wants...thats hilarious

• have another beer redneck

another beer ???...hell...list some decent cards for sell and maybe you can sell one....good gawd Big-frickin-E....they blow...like you of course...but thats not the subject here

• no one blows as good as your old lady

• Once upon a time this post was related to sportscards...I accept no blame for how far it has drifted.
    is that whut you think when your listing those ragged ass cards and me & ya ole lady in tha back ?

• hey, gotta pay your ole lady some how, 50 cents is hard to come by with the economy the way it is, image

just out of curiosity....is the link in your sig...Help_BigE.....is that for your cards or a donation to feed her skank ass ?

• if your refering to her, as in your ole lady, then yeah, BTW, im sure your local homeless shelter can give you a bar of soap to wash the sh*t off her face, im tired of her stinkin up my house, and gettin stains on my carpet from her bare knees

hey E....i'll donate to ya...how bout i send $50 in pay pal..that way...you'll have 20 for gas to get her...and the other 30 for down payment for all the hospital bills when ya leave ?...sound good ?.....or i can send cash....m.o. you pick

• hospital bills for who? me? you wouldnt stand a chance lil man (or so your ole lady says)

does that mean your not comin ? image

• I luv you man, :-*, image