Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Official retail basher, official dealer basher?

I highly recommend that two people be chosen from this forum, one who bashes only retail buyers and one who bashes only dealer sellers. In that way, a higher IQ level of bashing will take place since I am rather disturbed by the low IQ levels of bashing that is taking place these days. Remember, only the chosen bashers are allowed to bash on the recommendations of forum complaints. Words like, "YAWN", "PLONK", "TROLL", etc. will thus be eliminated from the vocabulary database.

TRUTH

Comments

• Options
    I recommend that you be the obvious village idiot. Kscope
  • Options
    imageimage
  • Options
    Nice to see you posting again truth
  • Options
    truthtellertruthteller Posts: 1,240 ✭✭
    Kscope,

Your failure to pass the GED is begining to show.

TRUTH
  • Options
    OH...........let me get my Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!! Kscope
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow - the week just flew by! Is it time for Friday Nite Fights already? image
  • Options
    No, Pin the Tail on the one who suffers from any common sense.
    Kscope
  • Options
    I honestly think that kscope is actually doops. It's just my intuition.

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    LW, for an instant it was deja vu. This is the second time you insuinated I was DOOPS. No, hardly. I'm a basher. No denying that.

If there is any commonality in my posts with his, please show examples. I spell, capitalize. Seperate different thoughts.

Speaking of thoughts, I referrered to you as an Einsteinimage in the past. You don't disappoint. Go play Magnum PI again.

Kscope

PS- LW......... *
  • Options
    Hahaha you (TRUTH) r talking about bashing with low IQ and your thread said

<< <i>Whiney retail buyers who use this forum to bash dealers for stupid, petty reasons SUCK BIG TIME! >>

• Options
    KK, what are you attempting to say? Kscope
  • Options
    If you wouldn't mind then, would you please open your profile?

(I already know that you're going to ask why I don't have mine open. The reason I don't have mine open is because I kept getting unsolicited mail when I left it open.)

Just remember, I may not be able to prove it, but I'll always have the intuition in my head. There's just something similar between your "guys'" personas. I'm on to ya.

-Laura Swenson

• Options
    LW, I have reason for wanting to keep my privacy. I'm not Doops, or whoever you may hope I am.

I AM an opinioned A-hole, just like anybody else. I'm just not going to curtsy around some of the delicacys of other people's ignorant thoughts. Kscope
  • Options
    jomjom Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, TRUTH. You've been on a rampage tonight. What got under your skin? I think I'll just DUCK on out of here and let the dust settle. Yikes! image

jom
  • Options
    Jom, he's suffering from a condition normally called cranial rectal insertion. Kscope
  • Options
    Okay, I retract my statement about Kscope being doops. I've been informed that kscope and doops are not one in the same, by a very reliable source. Since the source is reliable, I formally apologize to kscope.

-Laura Swenson

• Options
    LW, an apology is not necessary. I think your intuition was off on that particular tangent.

I believe we are allowed to disagree. Unless you're TT pulling statements out of your ass. Then, I need to comment. Sorry, but a character flaw on my part. Kscope

Dumb assness just gets me worked up.
  • Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    DOOOPS , HEHHAEHE, YOU COULDN'T BEGIN TO MAATCH THE CONSTANT BOREAGE OF NAME CALLIN WATCHAMICALLIT NO GOOD WANNABE CAMEO KING BUBYER AS DOOPS - DONN'T GET ME STARTTEDimage
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    I say if they ain't selling Frankies, THEN THEY NEED A GOOD BASHING!image POW!

Cept LuaraKitty & Coinguy1...........
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Kscope,

My ass and what come out of it has more intellect than your head. Why don't you say something worthwhile. Oh, I forgot, that GED hasn't been paid for yet.

TRUTH
  • Options
    now this thread is starting to smell bad....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Idiotteller......I do exceed a GED. BTW, what explains what goes on in your idiot mindset? Kscope
  • Options
    Kscope,

I donned a cape and mask tonight and went out in search of forum fools. I have found you and have crushed your evil plans. You will not prey on unsuspecting collectors tonight. You have been exposed for your lack of etiquette and decorum and will be subjected to the dungeons of mediocrity forever, forever, FOREVER.

TRUTH
  • Options

<< <i>Okay, I retract my statement about Kscope being doops. I've been informed that kscope and doops are not one in the same, by a very reliable source. Since the source is reliable, I formally apologize to kscope. >>

Posted at 9:37 and at 9:46 Lucy shows up. Gee.....I wonder who this "reliable source" might be??? After all she's the one that has been posting Doops' (Ebay Pepperdoodles) coin pictures for him. image
  • Options

<< <i>Posted at 9:37 and at 9:46 Lucy shows up. >>

DCAMGenuis, go bid on a coin so I can snipe you!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    DCAM, LW and other individuals may say or state that I am not DOOPS. I'LL SAY I'm not. I'd bet he'd say he wasn't me!

You better watch it, ol' DOOPS has the pendulum of threat above your throat! HAHA

What is your point here? Kscope
  • Options
    jomjom Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's Cobb when you need him? lol

jom

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file