Options

Pics of Rather attractively toned 1895 Barber Qtr PCGS Proof 65

Comments

• Options
    Beautiful.....Simply Beautiful.....
    ANA Member R-213302
  • Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭✭
    Anaconda, right nice of you to show off these coins I can't afford, but enjoy seeing! image
  • Options
    My pleasure.
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never like the Barber series but I'm starting to....that is really nice!! Sure wish the Houston show was in Seattle...keep posting them beauties.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    Wow, that is one gorgeous coin. Where do you find all of your material?image You don't have to divulge your source if you don't want.image

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    The wreath cent is incredible!
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭
    I think Barbers are under-appreciated.
  • Options
    It's in a new holder, I wonder why it didn't CAM. It looks as though it could have.

That would make a really nice addition to my collection. Who cares that it's a 65? It's beautiful!
  • Options
    I get my coins at auction, from other dealers at shows, from collectors who want to trade their coins for my coins, from collectors at shows, from dealers who send me coins through the mail, from coin shops and in grocery stores in the coin section.

Actually, i did find a 1943 Steel cent lying on the floor at a grocery store in Houston when I was there last weekend. It was in pretty good shape too. I gave it to my neice.

I went to the grocery store to buy Hagen Daas (sp?) Chocolate with Peanut Butter ice cream. Yummy.
  • Options
    That's cool. In your experience, what has been the main reason an expensive coin will be taken out of a collection by a person? Is it for money that they need quick, or do they just get tired of the coin?

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    That's a really nice coin! I can usually point out a negative on a coin but I can't on that one.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file