Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Lebron's James basketball season is done...

well in high school...
Story...

Looks like the next time we'll see him is in the NBA...
no McDonalds All-American game or EA Sports Roundball game...

Comments

• magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    it doesnt matter he is still going to be #1 and just because of 2 jerseys he cant play any more that is stupid.

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • What a Dumb sunuvabich. You think His parents or Coach would have told him not to do anything stupid after the whole H2 incident. Congratulations, You are an idiot. I hope it was worth it, costing your team the #1 spot in the nation and further embarrassing yourself. This will be the very last guy I collect next year....
  • Dang. That sucks...
  • Big deal, this is the best thing for him. Now no risk of injury, he can go get his shoe deals and all other endorsements and then go and be the #1 pick in the draft.
    Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

The Greatest Players in the History of Pro Football
    imageimageimage
  • wow....that sucks.
    LOOKING FOR.........
    Shaquille O'Neal
    Indianapolis Colts
    Jeff Gordon

mitch@mdsportscards.com
    www.mdsportscards.com
    AIM: mbd183424

WWW.SPORTSCARDSHERIFF.COM
  • i know he's not but could he still go to college?
    rookies and autos of stars and minor stars in football and basketball,and also carolina players who have gone onto have decent careers
  • Aside from the fact that he can't play ball with his friends, what does he care that he can't play ball? Honestly, he will play in all the draft workouts, some camps, and that's it. No biggie.
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    Tarheels i'm not being mean or nothin but why the HE!! would you wanna go to college and risk being hurt or having a bad season. He's goin #1 in the draft even tho he doesn't finish off the season. who needs college when you got Nike and Reebok knockin at your door with 25 million????????????????/
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    i bet if he gives back the jersey's he will be out 2 games
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>who needs college when you got Nike and Reebok knockin at your door with 25 million????????????????/ >>

if he IS an idiot like you, he need college image j/k
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    well.....i hjope that idiot dont get jack...i know he will...but still.....he dont deserve sheet....hope he breaks his leg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    Thanks Kev that makes me feel GREAT!! lol hey i'm goin to college next year DESPITE what Chad (playa) tells me to do i'm goin to play baseball in MO
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    i bet if he gives back the jersey's he will be out 2 games

Nope, it doesn't work like that. It is over for him. I think this is going to really change how a lot of coachs and players view LeBron. I do not want to be on a team with a guy that ruins my team's #1 season just so he can get some throwbacks to wear to the club. This shows he has no decision making skills at all. When he gets huge money and fame and tours the biggest cities in the U.S. the decisions are going to get much harder. I see a rocky road ahead for this kid, he needs to do something about the people around him. I can see his story on a ESPN made for TV movie 15 years from now, how he could have had it all and blew it.
  • HAHA he spent a grand on those jerseys, i can get those for 90 each!
  • knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    why do they say those jersey's sell for 400+?
  • They do if you get them like at a nba store
  • BTW: I wanted to say that this punishment is ridiculous. I mean I will cite one example that I know about, but there are others out there. A shoe store in Madison gave unauthorized discounts on hundreds of dollars of shoes to tons of college fb and bkb players. Were they declared ineligible for the rest of their career? No! They were suspended, 1-3 games for fb and like 5-10 or so games for bkb. Its called a warning. This wasnt a huge gift from a booster or anything, its a couple of jerseys from a store. And if there are previous cases that show that the first time someone violated his amatuer status they were only suspended, then that is exactly what should happen here
    Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

imageimageimage
  • just a couple words on lebron james.

I seen this kid play against mentor high and he sure is a great high school player. but high school is alot different than the nba.

as for the jersey's and the hummer he got.
    THEY LIVE IN SECTION 8 WHICH MEANS WE THE TAX PAYERS PAY FOR HIM TO LIVE THERE.

thanks
    ron
    THE CARD GOD IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NMMT ROOKIE CARDS
    IN BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL PRE 1990

http://www.jrccrum.freeservers.com/
    EMAIL IS JRCCRUM@AOL.COM

YAHOO IM IS JRCCRUMCARDGOD
    AOL IM IS JRCCRUM

REF : MOST EVERYONE

1ST TRADER OF THE MONTH WINNER
  • I agree JRCCRUM, he is a very talented player and extremely better than any other high shcool player right now but that is what he is...a high school kid...I do think he will be a great player in the NBA but I think he is going to take a few years into his NBA career to develop and be a Kobe or Tmac type player coming out of High School.
  • This is the beginning of a very long sad tale that will play itself out
    in the media.His parents or coach ain't going to tell this kid anything.
    Like everyone else in this situation they are just waiting for the money.They could care less at this time if he even finishes HS.
    With all the dangling of endorsements waiting for this kid & noone of any credibility to help guide him thru this maze,this is a major accident just waiting to happen.
    If you think it's bad now,wait until he starts traveling with an NBA team.LMAO!This kid will have a police blotter longer than your arm within a year once he starts hanging around some of the idiots that grace the hardwood of the NBA.Once these drugheads get ahold of this kid with his millions & none to have his back,they'll chew him up & spit him out before he knows what happened to him.
    Someone said"why does he need college"?.I'll tell you why he needs college,because nothing is forever when it comes to athletics, especially when you don't have anyone at the helm guiding this titanic waiting to hit that iceberg.
    I don't know when, but unless he gets someone behind him that actually cares not too far down the road we'll all be saying"what a shame" he was a great kid wih alot of talent.Too bad he threw it all away.Sad thing is,for the most part alot of it won't even be his fault.
    Oh well,there is always HOPE! I ,for one,will pray that he gets the right guidance.Good luck LeBron;you are going to need it.
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • I agree 100% with Bobstar and JRCCRUM. They are right. He may need a few years in college to better develope his skills, playing against kids who are his size and can keep up with him. Sure, he may be a great player in High School, but they may just be because he is playing against smaller guys, because he is not an average high schooler. That's my opinion.
    60+ sucessful trades on here.
  • James is a beast...who cares about college...he accepted to jsys for just taking pictures..i would have done the same ....they are just clothes.....and if you watch him play,then his game is nba material he just needs to get his mind right...meaning he needs a veteran player to talk to him.....as far as his game ...college..lmao......college is a waste of time for him he would destroy those guys...but his mind is still young ...so his true skills have not yet to be seen...too much shine and his mom doesnt live in section 8
  • He doesnt need to do anything except go to the NBA. He is the #1 pick in the draft already and is getting a monster shoe deal. There is NO REASON to go to college. You take the money now. Sure he may not have an immediate impact in the NBA, but big deal. You dont go out based on if you can have an impact right away, you go based on how much you will get paid. He can develop his skills from NBA coaches and players for the next 2-3 years (unless he gets drafted by the Nuggets or the Cavs which of course don't have NBA players or coaches.

imageimageimage
  • Oh and JRCRUM, stop your whining about the taxpayers paying for where he is living right now. He will get his money in a month or two and buy some $250K car and the taxes on that alone will pay for probably a whole year of what the state paid to pay for his housing right now, let alone the like 3 months it would have been since his mom got the Hummer for him. Chill out man

imageimageimage
  • zimmy3
    such an a$$

they do live in section 8 which means there sould be no way that they can get a 50,000 load. someone in the nba or a business got them the load. what I'm saying is if you can get a loan, then you should not be living in section 8. the day she got the loan they should have been kicked out. because section 8 is ment for people that can't afford to live anywhere else. if it was anyone else they sure would have to be moving.

ron
    THE CARD GOD IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NMMT ROOKIE CARDS
    IN BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL PRE 1990

http://www.jrccrum.freeservers.com/
    EMAIL IS JRCCRUM@AOL.COM

YAHOO IM IS JRCCRUMCARDGOD
    AOL IM IS JRCCRUM

REF : MOST EVERYONE

1ST TRADER OF THE MONTH WINNER
  • I wonder if she is getting another loan so she can move out of there. With LeBron being done with HS now there is no risk for injury and he is basically guarenteed his $$ now. I agree if she can get this loan then she should get another and move out of there. If she doesnt though whats the big deal, they will be gone in a month of two anyways. I agree its not right for her to just stay there now, but they will soon be pumping a ton of tax money into Ohio so I dont think it should be that big of an issue. Also, I do not think anyone got that loan except for her. Banks want to make money. They know they loan her $50K+ now, charge her like 8% interest or whatever per month (just an example), let the interest build up for a few months, and then get paid off in full. The bank would get back $69,284.16 after 3 months if they made a loan like I mentioned (I believe they can basically make any rate as long as both parties agree). I mean if I was a banker I'd take that gamble. And heck if LeBron got hurt and wasnt drafted and couldnt pay for the vehicle then they just take it back, resell it, and lose like 5 grand. Thats a risk I'd be willing to take.

imageimageimage
  • if it was anyone else they sure would have to be moving.

No one else could have gotten that loan

imageimageimage