Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Submission Results--Kellogg's & Decals

Just got a 127 card submission report. Lots of 1971 Kelloggs, mostly 8's some nines. Highlight is a PSA 10 Donn Clendennon from the 1969 Topps Decal set.
Submission number--8024889.
By the way, all of the 1970 Kelloggs were originally 8's that I broke out and resubmitted. Got mostly 8's back but did get three nines (one is a 72 ATG) and a five.
Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• Options
    Mick,

I would be very interested in the 69 Topps Decals -Tommy Davis PSA 9 and the Clendenon PSA 10 either via purchasse or trade let me know Jeff
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    Here's the breakdown-- 1 PSA ten, 34 PSA nines, 64 PSA eights, 13 PSA sevens, 4 PSA sixes, 8 PSA fives, 2 PSA fours, 2 PSA threes.

In all, six cards to help my 71 Kellogg's baseball set and three that will fill in on the Registry to improve my 1971 football set.

Inching along.........
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.