Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

DATENTYPE ISSUES "FIGHTING WORDS"

Copied from Datentype's latest ebay ad selling an OHIO(p) quarter in PCGS-MS68:

"These are on most people's buy list at the moment. i have seen them go for closer to $200 recently but I feel the buy price is fair. Snap it up while you can! This is not in the ugly upside down flag holder"

"UGLY UPSIDE DOWN FLAG HOLDER" - Those are "fighting words" image

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Long live the STATE FLAG!!!!

RHODE ISLAND

A active collector of Modern Proof graded coins. Highligted by my Modern registry sets. (The Lewis' Collections).
  • DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Mitch, you're too funny! maybe it's just me but i get confused when i look at them. I can't tell which end is up etc. They look more like novelty items than pieces of numismatic treasure. Just my opinion. In actuality, I think it would be neat to own 2 complete sets of State quarters in the highest grade obtainable: 1 Flag the other normal slab.
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • I have the same problems. I hate the stupid things.

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    By the way, thanks for the cheap advertising Wondercoin!!!
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    My complete set of proof state quarters is in those state flag holders. I am planning on putting the entire set together with those stupid flag holders...Guess I must be dumbimage for buying ugly upside down flag holders.image

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay