Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

registry awards questions?

i was looking around the registry and i saw that some of 2002 award winners are no longer the leaders in their sets.

what happens if they win again ...do they get 2002 , 2003 next to their sets?

also does anyone knows if a set that was sold after the 2002 awards and its no longer in the " current" list but #1 in the "all time" list is still considered for the awards?

also ...i realize that most collectors collect for fun and within the limits of their monetary power...but since the registry offers a platform for showcasing your sets ...and since males and competition have always gone hand in hand . ...does anyone forsees any showdowns for the 2003 awards? friendly ..or not ..lol

1963 topps bb seems to be pretty heated...any other sets out there that should be inetresting to watch?

Ethan
"Women should be obscene and not heard. "
Groucho Marx

Comments

• Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

The Duke of Mint looks to make a run at the top spot with the 65's. Mastro's personal set is currently at #1.

John
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    JOHN - You still have plenty of time (over 11 months) to pass them bothimage Get to it!image ...jay
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    I'm betting that the 2002 will be replaced by a 2003 if the same person wins.

But, on a side note - I have to tell ya...

All I know is that my "Best Modern Baseball Set - 1972 Topps" has made me a real hit with the ladies! My wife finally realizes just what a catch she has! I was sweet enough being part of the "cool crowd", but now! I'm thinking of writing a tell all book before the 2003 awards come out!

"The Fab Five - An Insider Exposes the Myths, the Legends!". This will be to baseball card collecting what "Ball Four" was to Major League baseball.
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!