Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

My New Indian

My new 1905 proof IHC in PCGS PR65RB. A picture is worth a thousand words!image Thank you Pinnacle-Rarities!

Greg

Comments

• Wow! I just love those colors. I just looked at mine and it is an OK RB with a matching proof set, but is absolutely nothing like yours!
  • Greg,
    That's an astonishing coin!image That probably moved your world class type set into the stellar region where all we can do is worship it. I've a great idea. Don't buy anymore coins and just put up pictures of the 500 or so that are already on the registry.
    Way to go on a terrific coin.
    Dick
  • IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Grrrrrr! I saw that coin and was ready to pull the trigger on it, then saw it had been sold. Congrats!
  • Wow, awesome coin!image

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like Mikey - too slow on the dial....congrats.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Mike and Lakes:

Check out Pinnacle's 1883 in 66BN. The picture isn't too good, but it has a very nice purple/plum tone on the obverse. It had it sent to me but couldn't buy everything, so I sent it back. It seems like a nice catch for a proof IHC collector who would appreciate nice color, and who doesn't insist on red.

Greg
  • IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    The picture of the 83 brown sucks, LOL. I've committed my allowance on a 55 double die for next month.
  • michaelmichael Posts: 9,524 ✭✭
    wow that 1905 is a super nice coin!!!!!!!!!! wild!!!!!!!!!

sincerely michael