Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Football HOF RC set listed today!

Looks like they took 51 Bowman and Topps over USFL.

LINK

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!

Comments

• Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    Woohoo! At least the arguments are over, even though I don't agree with their decision. BJ explained in an e-mail that they chose the '51 Bowmans and '87 Topps because they wanted the set to be more accesible to more collectors. Fair enough image

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options
    im 99% satisfied...........Ill still collect the 1950 feltbacks for my personal collection.......
    If your not in the Hall of Fame, You are not a Hall of Famer.
    Always looking for PSA 8+ Rookies of NFL Hall of Famers
  • Options
    sixdartsixdart Posts: 821 ✭✭
    Where are the weights?
  • Options
    BJ said it might take awhile for the weights because they are very busy...... By the way Six, why you trying to steal my PSA 7 48 bowman Pihos????? LoL.......
  • Options
    Thanks,

The weights posted in the other thread looked good. BJ and Joe were true to their word getting the set listed, they did a great job.
  • Options
    I will be happy to concede on the Pihos if you will agree to sell me your Trippi PSA 8, since you need the Leaf rookie?? imageimage

My current PSA Registry Set project is the '48 Bowman Football issue.
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Well, I've got a few cards that will be available now. LOL

PSA 9- 1984 USFL Reggie White
    PSA 8- 1961 Topps Otto
    PSA 7- 1952 Bowman Small Hugh MCElhenny

I plan on listing them this weekend on ebay, but will field any serious offers from the board before I do.

I registered my set last night, hopefully it will be up later today. I'm over 50% complete and should be in first, but once the weights are loaded, i think Robert will take over. He's got quite a few of the highly weighted cards.LOL

My e-mail is jabeduco@yahoo.com if interested in any of the cards.

JasP24
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    Hey Six, I was thinking of putting it up on ebay anyway.....Make me an offer..... And if your still interseted in my Sammy Baugh 8 also LMK....
  • Options
    Robert,

Sorry I missed out on the Sammy Baugh PSA 8 NMMT. I was on an airplane during the end of the auction and my wife tried to bid on my behalf. She was able to win the Charles Trippi though but couldn't keep up on the Baugh.

I see that you have many of your rookie cards listed on EBAY, are you liquidating the cards for a big purchase or moving on from the NFL HOF Rookie Set?

I will be bidding on a few of your other cards.

Thanks,

Marcus
  • Options
    Hi Six, I am getting out of collecting and just about everything else. I have collected for over 24 years and I love it. I was going to post a little message a couple of days ago, but someone else posted just before i did. I could not believe it, I guess collecting cards is hazardes to your health and bank account. I was diagnosed about a month ago with inoperable cancer. They dont know when or were, but there is nothing that can be done except take drugs to prolong my stay here. I am selling everything so I can do a few things ive always wanted to do.

Anyway I dont want everyone to leave sorry and such messages here, its not what these boards are ment for. I dont really need sympothy, just people to buy my collection..LOL

I have one 48 bowman raw card of Bulldog Turner if you would like to purchase it straight up. email me if you want to see a pic......

Robert (ebay ID:wirelesslanman)
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Robert,

That's tough news to take. My mother is going through the same thing right now. I hope the best for you and will do my part in "buying your collection". We will miss your competition on the Set Registry and on ebay.

Take care,
    Jason
    JasP24
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Anyway I dont want everyone to leave sorry and such messages here, its not what these boards are ment for. I dont really need sympothy, just people to buy my collection..LOL

Robert (ebay ID:wirelesslanman) >>

Well too bad, you're getting both from me! I was so sorry to hear this bro... all I can say in addition to my e-mail is to enjoy the time you have, however long that may be.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that robert. I just won several cards from ya. Throw me an email back when you get time.

dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Just curious... what are some of the things you want to do??? Take trips?....

dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Best wishes to you Robert. You are a true asset to this board and we will miss your contributions. I hope that many of your cards can find their way into our collections - keep them in the family.

I would be interested in the Turner, please send a scan to my CU Forum profile e-mail address.

Thank you,

Marcus