Home PSA Set Registry Forum

I just can't believe it!

WOW! I just got my grades back from my 70's Rgegistry Special and I on Cloud Nine with a few 10's thrown in! I just can not believe it..... I have never gotten a 10 Before. Here is the submission breakdown:

PSA 6 -2
PSA 7 -2
PSA 8- 18
PSA 9 - 87
PSA 10 - 17

I still can't believe my eyes when I see the 10's in this submission....

Had to share this with someone as my wife would just question the $'s

The submission # is 8024527 if anyone wants to take a peek!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comments

• Congrats Jeff, I am sure we will see the on the bay soon!!!
  • boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    WOW WOW Great job !!!! 10's give you that warm fuzzy feeling!!!!!!!!!!

James
    x
  • Luxury, you rule man!
  • LuxuryWines - That's phenominal....Congratulations... given the recent grades that I have seen, and the changes in the high end of the population reports that I follow... It looks to me like more graders seem to be looking a little more closely at the PSA 9's to see if they can go that extra little bit to a 10, rather than just giving the card the easy 9....
  • I guess the Grader of Death took off that day, and the Grader of Delight filled in for him image.
  • Outstanding Jeff!!!! What a jaw dropper. Many of the 10's on early 70's cards no less. I have a feeling you will be hearing from some other Kellogg's komrades soon image.
  • Congratulations Jeff, great invoice. I've never got more than one 10 on any invoice, much less 17!! I'm sure you will be hearing from King Kellogg on those 10's.

Also, good luck with your 70 Kellogg's set on ebay. If it does really well, I wouldn't be suprised to see other 70 K sets up for auction as well. image

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • Someone must have slain the grader of death, everyone cheer! hurrah, for he's a jolly good fellow, oh? Maybe i should just sing to myself and stop typing, ya good idea, uh bye.
    LOS ANGELES LAKERS BASKETBALL
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS FOOTBALL
    LOS ANGELES DODGERS BASEBALL
    NEW YORK RANGERS HOCKEY
    DETRIOT LIONS FOOTBALL
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS BASKETBALL
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Jeff:

What a phenomenal invoice! Congratulations.

Please let me know if you are interested in selling teh 1973 Kelloggs Steve Carlton PSA 10 GEM MINT card. Thank you.

Marc
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Thanks for the kind words guys... Have not decided what to do with the Kellogg's 10's as of yet ... But I am leaning toward putting them up on EBay or I might consider trades for cards I need.... I will let everyone know when I make my decision... I will also post the extra PSA 9 's that I do not need over on Vitange Trading board (probably when I receive the cards.)... What suprised me the most about this submission was I reallly felt the 82 's were much stronger than the 73's It will be interesting to see the cards when I get them back.....
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭
    My grades just popped also.
    PSA 8 16 cards
    PSA 9 51 cards
    PSA 10 8 cards
    They were 1972 Topps Hockey and 1975 SSPC.
    Invoice #8026531.
  • Lux--That has to be invoice of the year. Also, congrats on the decal set. Looks like it's going to go for an impressive amount on e-bay. This must be your lucky week.
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • 'O Jeff.......

My new best friend......

Let's have a cup of coffee and ....just chat about ...the good 'ole days...

Email when you get a chance.......Hmmmmmm.

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Jeff-

Did you use DSL (Central NJ Office) as the name for your return shipping address? image

Regardless....Congratulations on your submission!!

John