Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

What happened to the Q&A forum

It seems to have disappeared??????

I know I used to get quick replies from either Joe or Charlie when I asked a question.

I have asked for info concerning the recent WIWAG scandal on 2 different occassions in the last week and have not been given the courtesy of a reply?????????

I think that sucks, we are their customers and have the right to be informed about things that may play a HUGE role in future values and liquidity of our cards.

I really hate to say it, but I see shades of the infamous "Old PSA" customer service surfacing again.

Sorry guys, but these are my feelings, so flame away!!!

Comments

• Options
    I have been very disappointed, as well. I have been trying to get an answer to a much simpler question -- please explain the MC qualifier (as it doesn't appear on the website) -- and have asked twice, the first time before Christmas...but haven't heard boo. I can understand the reluctance to discuss some matters, but mine seems awfully staightforward.

hmmmmm
    Dr S. of the Dead Donkeys MC
  • Options
    I have no info on the HUGE SLOWDOWN in the Forum responses, but did have an opportunity to talk with the customer service reps yesterday. I was asking about my recent (January set registry submission that they had signed for on the 17th, but not yet put into the system 11 days later). They said that they were severely understaffed in the input area, basically working with one person to enter all the submission into the system.

I can't really complain too loudly, the set registry is supposed to be 30 day service, but they used to be so fast. I'm wondering if the WIWAG problem has had internal trickle-down problems for PSA.
    I need that 69 Bench ASimage