Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Is my new card trimmed?

Bought a nice 1955 All-American football card today but I'm concerned it might be trimmed. I'd like to e-mail a scan if anyone thinks they might be able to tell.
I'm not sure how to upload a scan or I'd let everyone look at it. email is mick@mickcornett.com

null
Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    save picture in my docs, hit reply and at the bottom hit attachments and it will take you to your computer.
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    I must have a different setup. Those instructions don't get me anywhere.
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    Same steps:

Hit reply (as you did)
    Below the white space where you type, there should be an "attach files" grey button.
    Click on that button.

The rest should be easy...
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm no expert but looks like you have good reason to be concerned...I've had it happen a couple of times with cards...luckily never more than a couple of bucks of a loss.

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    next time scan that with the scanner cover up -- you need a black contrast against those white borders. It is too hard to look at otherwise -- not sure if it might be trimmed or just severely diamond cut.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Just a followup, got the card back from PSA and it graded a PSA 8. No qualifyers.

Thanks to all.