Options

Come clean waittil

Who are you?

Wayne
1955 Bowman Football

Comments

• Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    if he is dsl he isn't going to say because then he will get bombarded by the why don't you take paypal question.
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    If he's really WIWAG, he might just tell us what the heck he did.image
    1963 TOPPS~ SayitaintsoJoe's Fresh from the pack Screamers~ All pictured in living color

"There's no crying in baseball card set building."
  • Options
    NOT ME but I met him once in the tropics he was drinking from a coconut , nice pantsimage
    "All my life I've been searching for something"
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Geez -- I was just kidding about the dsl thing! Sorry to start this up again!
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    waittil,

I wasn't trying to disparage you in any way by asking who are so please don't take it that way. I noticed you chose not to answer and that's fine. I can typically put a name with most of the regulars on the board but I don't know of anyone who knows who you are. You're obviously very knowledgeable about cards and also not afraid to take a stand on issues slightly different from others. I suspect you deal in cards by virtue of your knowledge and because of your name. Maybe we'll find out one of these days.

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    as i sit here and try to find fog horn leg horn for my 3 year old i just noticed that zardoz hasn't chimed in on any of the 3 dsl threads?
    could he be dsl?

Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    Zardoz51 ,

Is way too customer friendly to be DLS.

James

Waitil will never reveal who he is. Why? Who knows who cares.
    x
  • Options
    Fear not!

I am not DSL

Though my daughters, when they were teenagers, would refer to me as Demented Stupid and Laughable whenever I tried to exert any parental authority.

That's it! Those of you with young ones are smirking, but your turn will come! The others, who have experienced similar treatment, are nodding their heads silently in agreement.

AND I TAKE PAYPAL !!!!!!
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    Zardoz,

You HAVE TO make it to the registry get together at nationals!!!

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    They call me, Papillon. Due to space limitations, I maintain only a small high-end collection. They say come clean Papillon, come clean.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    For all who are curious, Papillon is a dog. This is obviously waittill:

I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    I appreciate that MikeSchmidt - I thought papillon was a mushroom.

wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Wayne,

Didn't you introduce "Wait" to Gaspipe26 at our Registry dinner last summer in Chicago? imageimage
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    For all who are curious, Papillon is a dog
    I thought he was Steve McQueenimage...jay
  • Options

<< <i>if he is dsl he isn't going to say because then he will get bombarded by the why don't you take paypal question. >>

Funny, I asked Shane about that about ten times and he let me make time payments on a bunch of stuff for this registry game we all play! image
  • Options

<< <i>Fear not!

AND I TAKE PAYPAL !!!!!! >>

Yeah,but do you SEND Paypal,PAL!! lol*
    If your daughters said that to you they must have inherited the brains from Auntie! And yes,you should combined the registry players at a national to all play "Twister" for cards! Bouncing Cheese will have to wing it on his bad knee but he might make it to the final round!

If Zardoz is ready,I now EXCEPT PayPal*image