Home PSA Set Registry Forum

New NFL HOF rookie Set is fatally flawed

Well, it looks like PSA decided to go with the first NFL HOF RC list it received, disregarding the length NFL HOF RC thread with over 100 posts. The set they uploaded has many glaring mistakes.

#1- 1952 Bowman Steve Owen, he was elected as a coach, not a player.
#2- 1948 cards. No rhyme or reason for why they selected Bowman for one guy and Leaf for the next other than it fits one collectors particular set.
#3- No consideration given to other cards such as Stautner/Creekmur, or the USFL cards.

Too bad they didnt feel it was important enough to do some research on this set, or to set some standards, so I guess whoever sends the first e-mail requesting any future Hall of Fame RC's be included gets to pick which card goes in. So forget trying to get any of the future guys cards now, because it's anyone guess as to which one you will need for the registry. Particularly when we start getting 1995 rookies in the Hall.

I hope PSA has a way to fix this, otherwise, i do not plan on uploading any of my cards to this particular registry.

JasP24
I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.

Comments

• carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Email BJ your list and she will review it.

Carlos
  • JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Actually, we are way past that Carlos. We all decided on the 100+ post NFL HOFer thread on a specific list done by Joe (AllanAllan). It was sent, but sent after the initial list that they used for the set. Hopefully, they have the corrected one and all will be well with the world.LOL

Received the card from ebay today (JasP24), A++++. Thanks!

JasP24
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.