Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Using the registry with a Mac

About a year ago I started attempting to register my sets and was unable to using a Mac and IE. Thanks to Mike Castaldi I was able to using Netscape, although it is extremely slow. I'm happy to report I just downloaded the new Apple browser ("Safari"), and it also will allow you to add cards to your set, and works much faster than Netscape. It's a free download, but requires OS X.2 If you are using this system I would highly recommended checking it out.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

Comments

• What's "Mac"? image

JEB.
  • A simpler solution: GET Windows like the rest of the world.
  • mcastaldimcastaldi Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    braves72078> As soon as Windows is a fully Unix operating system, I'll consider it.

Griffins> I like Safari, but it is still a beta product. A very advanced and polished beta, but a beta nevertheless. Personally, I like Chimera better. It's based on Mozilla and is very fast. Apple's claims of speed for Safari are a bit overrated. On most pages, Chimera has loaded as fast or faster. Right now I use four different browsers with OS 10.2.3 - IE 5.2.x. . .Chimera. . .Safari. . .and Netscape 6.2.4

Miker
    So full of action, my name should be a verb.
  • Mac has always been a better system. Windows basically took Mac technology and converted it to PC.

Do you have virtual PC for your Mac?
  • mcastaldimcastaldi Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    Why bother. . .too slow and unstable. . .and by the time you shell out the $250 for it, you're halfway to a cheapie PC.

Mike
    So full of action, my name should be a verb.