Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

58D Washington NGC68* sells on teletrade for

$10,000 continuing the impressive prices on 68*'s. This one was unique in a * holder with two others grading 68. Sold 1/26/03. Gonna have to look at those mint sets closer.

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, price fell roughly 33%-40% from the "peak" last month/earlier this month. I own many silver Wash quarters likely gradeable as NGC-MS68* and, yet, I am personally very pleased the prices appear to be retreating back to around the $10k level (for now) - this makes a lot more sense to me than $15k, $17k or even $19k+ for these common date high grade NGC silver quarters (there are even other levels that make more sense to me than $10k/coin image ). Am I personally a potential buyer at the recently lowered $10k level for MS68* coins? Absolutely, SIGHT-SEEN ONLY OF COURSE and the coin will have to "perform" for me. The last NGC-MS68 silver Wash quarter I sold (around a year ago) was around the $2000-$2500 level and I haven't lost a moment sleep regretting the sale image Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.