Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Free Quarterly Submission

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
What is it this quarter??? If it was in the e-mail they send out I missed it. Thanks.

Al H.image

Comments

• Canadian
  • At least thats what I heard.
  • keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ......really??? i have exactly one non-U.S. coin in my collection. it's a wonderfully toned 1967 Canadian dollar!!!!!image i bought it at a club auction for $4.50 just because of the color.

al h.image
  • CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've rechecked all of the e-mails since the beginning of December, and I can't find it mentioned anywhere. Can anyone tell us where to look or, better yet, provide a link? I've got a 1900-H Canadian cent that's a nice red unc. that I'd like to have slabbed.

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone find out Please. Heck I would do the submission for the first time to see if this would slab. Maybe my Northern Lights dollar would be better. Hmmm....

Ken
  • Yes, the free quarterly submission is a Canadian coin. Mr. Hall said that he thinks it is, in the Q&A Forum.

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
    Mr. Hall should have been more definitive. Yes, the free quarterly coin is Canadian in observance of new Canadian registry. Charlie confirmed in a thread a few weeks back and that I later double checked to answer this question on yet another thread. I have a nice 1965 $1 that I will be sending in along with some other coins on Monday...
  • itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    This is a problem every quarter... why don't they just post it in the submission center?
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    Brian,

I suppose it's like anything else that's free. The less you publicize it, the less you have to give away. image
    Dan