Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

THANKS WONDERCOIN !!!! Everyone else might want to do the same!

I submitted 20 PQ PR69DCAMS'S State Quarters for regrade. I received 1 TN Silver back PR70DCAM !!!. I bought
2 of the Silver sets(2001 and 2002) from Wondercoin's PQ deals. You have a good eye Mitch. I want to thank
you. Plus let other board members know thier PQ sets from mitch my regrade....

Thanks again
Rich
A active collector of Modern Proof graded coins. Highligted by my Modern registry sets. (The Lewis' Collections).

Comments

• Options
    I've had the same thoughts, it's just hard to break up such nice coins!
    Michael
  • Options
    Michael,

Dont worry the 70 looks nice in my 2002 set....

Rick
    A active collector of Modern Proof graded coins. Highligted by my Modern registry sets. (The Lewis' Collections).
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich: You are welcome. image

Also, don't forget, your latest PR70DCAM is not only "perfect" again, but A MONSTER DEEP CAMEO AS WELL!! Not, the "run of the mill" PR70DCAM - but a MONSTER!! Perhaps you can post scans?

There are many coins just like Rich's in the sets I sold to board members. Good luck to everyone else in upgrading the coins!

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    TN SILVER

TN SILVER 2

These pics aint the best... but look you can see the camera on the coin...

Rick
  • Options
    Rick,
    I've never sent a coin in for regrading. Does it cost anything for the ones that don't regrade?
    Michael
  • Options
    mj...

10 bucks a pop....

Rick
  • Options
    imagegreat job!
    Dennis

My Dimes

<< If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right the first time! >>
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    ILL BE SUBBMITTING MY MITCHELL PRIMO STUFF...i only needed to see this image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    sent it all this a.m.

will let you know how i make out

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    I think I will do the same image
  • Options
    well they made it there yesturday, via express mail...i can only hope David was serious when he said he'd recognize those who are truly worth the grade...I sent 5, 2 of which I feel are solid lock...

but im not a know it all.

lets see what happens.

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    Now remember boys to "tip" your hard-working "monster-DCAM sorter". A nice little box of Godiva chocolates is always nice image Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    mitchell

if for some reason I do get one, I will deffinately take care of you.

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    Bill: See how far a couple foil wrapped chocolates gets you in this business image Good luck!

Wondercoin