Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Gone to good home: V nickel with heart

It's spoken for...
--------------
I've a 1910 liberty nickel, grades about F, kinda dark toned. On the obverse, centered on libery's ear,
is a dark toned "blotch" in the shape of a heart (more or less).

I'll give this nickel to the first person who wants it to give to a coin collecting valentine. image

I'd give it to my wife, but she wouldn't be impressed.

Post here to claim it, then PM me your addy.

am
100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    There are a lot of things I would give as a gift to a woman, but a "V" nickel isn't one of them.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, are you kidding? V nicks are right up there with candy and roses for the most popular V-day gifts!!! and THIS ONE has a HEART on it!!!

Maybe I should join forces with the master of marketing, KINGKOIN, and sell this on ebay for $345,200.95!!! image

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    I'd be glad to take it off your hands. Check your PMs.
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, we have a winner.

am
  • Options
    Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    I see.You were going to give her your `V` in hopes she would give you her `V`in return?

hehehehe
  • Options

<< <i>I see.You were going to give her your `V` in hopes she would give you her `V`in return?

hehehehe >>

Been there done that image.

moursund: BTW, thanks for the nickel, just got it today