Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Thank You, Everyone!

I have been here two full years come March. Because of all you this is what my Zereoue Collection has become...

Different Zereoue's I Own: 129
Total Zereoue's Made: 309
Percent Complete: 41.75%
All My Zereoue's: 384

My Amos Zereoue Collection

A couple special thanks go out to Ron (JRCCRUM), Rick (CARDJUNKIE3), & Nathan (ROCKDJRW). You three helped me get a couple of the hard to find ones, which made it a lot easier. Since now I don't have to search for them. Thanks again to everyone I've traded with!

To those who will reply and ruin this post, well... so be it.

Comments

• What about me bring the "Player Collector" and tracking the collections to the board...hehehe. Percentages, tracking, etc...you all know where it came from. image
  • I admit, that is true. If you wouldn't have shown up I am not sure how long it would have taken us to realize how to find the %. image
  • Bigshane, u will NEVER change...

U know I "was" the greatest player collector in the world..hehehe
  • Yes, you were. image

I guess it's time for me to step up and take my rightful place as the Greatest Play Collector In The World! image
  • I am the greatest collector in the world image lol
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Joyce, your right.
  • Grrrr....image

Well that makes me 2nd Best, or atleas 3rd. image
  • Stick with it image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I like your commitment to finding all his cards. I went through all my old cards and found
    about 50 Amos cards most from 99. I think I have one that you don't have and a bunch that you
    may want. LMK

Kevin