Home Q & A Forum
Options

deep cameo/cameo coins pre 1916 priced on the pcgs price guide

is it possible to have ast least a type price guide for silver copper nickel deep cameo and cameo coins pre 1916??

i am sure maybe not all series could have this as some coins in higher grades are not graded or are super low pops as then you would just draw a line thruogh the price as you do on the regular price guide list

it would be nice to have a listing for these deep cameo/cameo post 1916 type coins in silver copper and nickel and of course just a type price! again maybe not a complete listing but i am sure for some grades and types it would be possible ? and maybe lots blank but still a start!!!!

and i am sure moreso with the cameo proof coins and less but still some for the deep cameo proof coins?

i hope this can be done and give many a starting point to look up something and realize there is a market for them and i think someone has to do this a starting point!

any comments?

sincerely michael

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    Hi Michael...There is now a whole new market for pre-1950 cameos and deep cameos. The PCGS Price Guide needs to address this. It is a huge undertaking but we'll try to get it all done sometime this year...David