Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Franklin halves wanted in trade

Anybody got any extra BU Franklins that they would care to trade. I need these:

48s, 49ds, 50ds, 51ds, 52ds, 53pds, 54p, 55d, 56d, 58pd.

Also want these but probably not be able to:

Proofs, 50, 51, 52, 55.

Comments

• Options
    Louie,

I have the following Franklins that I would consider trading. They are not "extras", but my
    interest is in Morgans. I am not a professional grader, but will give you my opinion where
    required.

1953D - White coin, perhaps MS-63/MS-64
    1955 - PCI MS64, white w/ small amount of toning on obverse by word "TRUST"
    1957 - PCI MS65 (though I believe it closer to MS-64), uniform toning on reverse

If you're interested in a trade, post a reply w/ a list of Morgans that are available or
    e-mail me at z2im@earthlink.net. I will e-mail to you some images of the coins.

• Options
    Are you looking for Raw and/or PCGS franklins? And how BU do you want your BU's to be? Over MS 65?

What about the Mercs? I have three raw mind-blowing toned Mercs that I was going to ship for grading. I have some images and will try to put one in here - and these scans don't capture the true quality of the color/lustre. I also have some raw GEM unc Mercs with satin or brilliant lustre. I have a number of other US coins, raw and slabbed that can be shipped promptly.

I am looking to fill holes in my registries, particularly in my Lincoln Cent 1909-1958 registry "Lincoln's Cents of Purpose" and others. You can click on the dropdown box to view my other meager sets.

This is my first post so we will have to see if the Merc picture come through. If it is a bust simply email me at: alpha@invisible light.com

Merc Obverse image
    Merc Reverse image
    Jammin' to the Dead, Dylan, Mahavishnu and the Velvet Underground
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Oh, btw, welcome to the forums. Didn't include that in my email to you and that is not like me. Anyway, if that email does not go through, email me at: lmello@sc.rr.com. Louie
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    AlphaOmega,

What did you take your pictures with. I would be interested in knowing so that I may persue purchasing something like that.

Let me know

Thanks Brian