Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
Options

Large World Collection for Sale! "SOLD"

Well, I'm going to try this again....maybe someday someone will look at this forum and I'll have what they want! image
I'm not a stamp collector, but I've been working on identifying a large collection that was my fathers. I have alot of them identified, separated into countries. But alot of them are still unidentified - in fact several countries (Belgium, Austria, etc) I haven't even gotten to yet so I have no idea what I have. Even some of the ones I have identified could be wrong since I'm not a collector and I have no way of tell what kind of perforations, watermarks, etc that they have. There's a total of about 130 countries, and there are anywhere from 1 stamp to over 400 stamps (Germany I have over 400). There are Revenues, Airpost, perfins, etc....all of these are from the late 1800's to 1960's. They're a mixture of used and unused, blocks, tet-a-tet strips? (is that what they're called?)... I also have a large collection of US stamps - dating from late 1800's to 1990's, used & unused, new blocks of 4 to 12, many of these also not identified ( or correctly!). I know there are some valuable stamps in this collection - and with so many not identified, there are probably more than I think! There are well over 5000 stamps all together. I'm asking $900.00 for the entire collection, plus $30.00 shipping insured. I will negotiate on this too, it's not a firm price. PM with any questions or if interested....Thanks!
Caroljo

Comments