Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

WILL TRADE FLATBED SCANNER FOR COINS - GONZO!

I have a Canon N670U CanoScan USB flatbed scanner to trade for circulated silver and junk unc. Scanner is only a couple of months old. I ended up with another for Christmas so I'm keeping the newer one and selling/trading off the other. Original box, manual, USB cable, and software. PM or e-mail me.

GONZO!!! Thanks Randy!

Cheers,

Bob

Comments

• Options
    I guess I could use a scanner, and the specs on that one seem decent. Won't it cost a bunch to ship though? Maybe you could get store credit for something else you want if you bring it to Office Depot. (I'm great at returning stuff i've used for a while, the best time was a TI-81 calculator... Bought it for 100 used it 3 years in high school, returned it with orignal box & packaging and reciept for $70 credit) Here's my offer though if you want to send it to me: 6 circulated peace dollars.

John
    Life's a journey, not a destination.
  • Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    John,

E-mail me:

outhaul@yahoo.com or turn on your PM.

Cheers,

Bob
  • Options
    jpjp Posts: 47

<< <i>the best time was a TI-81 calculator... Bought it for 100 used it 3 years in high school, returned it with orignal box & packaging and reciept for $70 credit) John >>

Damn! I thought I was good with returns. image
  • Options
    mbbikermbbiker Posts: 2,873
    how did you lose 30 bucks wouldn't they refund the whole price?
  • Options
    i forfeited the $30 since stores only refund whatever their current sales price is, no greater. you have to figure though, for only 10 bucks a year i had a top of the line calculator and for the first two years, the best in the class. imageimage
  • Options
    By the way, the scanner is still available for anyone who wants it.