Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

does anyone have any pretty slabbed barbers for sale ?

looking for m.s. 64 or better barber quarters and halves with original color [not dipped] and full unbroken thick mint luster
The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.

Comments

• Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    Probably want a good price too? image
    oldcameoproofsguy & stman have bought up most of the good ones on the market.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great. Just great. More competition! Good luck Barberlover.

I've managed to put away 25 or 30 MS63 through MS65 Barber quarters and halves, all PCGS, NGC or ANACS certified. All have nice original skin, nice rim color. Blues, Greens, Reds, Golds. I think you know what I'm talking about. The "I can't pass this up" type of stuff . Not a white coin in the bunch. I've even picked up a few off of eBay. They're tough, my friend. Most of the stuff you see being traded regularly has that lovely, fresh "DON'T I LOOK LIKE I WAS JUST MINTED YESTERDAY!" look.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    Take a look here.
  • Options
    barberlover,

If you're interested PM or send your email address to coingame2000@aol.com and I'll scan a couple of really nice original PCGS MS64 1914-P Barber quarters that were part of a nice little type coin deal I just bought. Oh, I'll scan 'em tomorrow because I'm heading out the door now.

Happy New Year,

Mike De Falco
    DE FALCO NUMISMATIC CONSULTING
    Visit Our Website @ www.numisvision.com
    Specializing in DMPL Dollars, MONSTER toners and other Premium Quality U.S. Coins

*** Visit Mike De Falco's NEW Coin Talk Blog! ***
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great he wants Barbers and even broadcasts it to us. There are some good ones on ebay and heritage sites that Dog97 showed the other day. Show him big Dog.image
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and don't let Dog97 fool you. I think he has a ton of Barbers of the year 1897. Anybody ever notice when everyone is at each others throats on the board here, you don't see Dog around?

I think that's when he goes shopping with no competition.
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Luck... this is not an easy order.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Anybody ever notice when everyone is at each others throats on the board here, you don't see Dog around? >>

<< <i>I think that's when he goes shopping with no competition. >>

Why that sneaky little Bulldoggie!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    I have Two peices you might be interested in
    Superb Quality MS65 1916D Half paid $2,525 at Long Beach 2000 sell $2,525
    Superb Quality MS65 1916D Quad paid $1,200 at Long Beach 2000 sell $1,200

very mild gold toneing in areas
  • Options
    CaseyCasey Posts: 1,502 ✭✭
    Dave99B,

Can you post some pictures of some of your toned barbers? I haven't seen many.

Thanks,
    Casey

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file