Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Sorry, all sets given away!

I have three starter sets of Jefferson nickels that would be great to get your child interested in collecting coins. The first two have a nice range of dates from 1939-1959 (sorry, didn't have any war nickels). Unfortunately, the third set doesn't have a whole lot of variety in dates, but I threw in an extra 1939 nickel.

Contact me via PM with name and address, the first PM gets the first set (20 coins), second will get the second set (15 coins), and the third PM will get the third set. Sorry, only one set per person!

Comments

• Options
    PM sent, for my son image

Thanks,
  • Options
    I started out my coin collection with nickels too, back in the late 80's. Just got a silver one in change a few months ago at the post office. Truly is a great way for children to start since they're the oldest coins you can find still in circulation.
    Life's a journey, not a destination.
  • Options
    Hi,
    I kind of forgot about this until my son asked about it this morning.
    Last I heard you asked for my address and if you had time that day you would get the set sent out.

It's no big deal. Not like I paid for coins I did not get or anything and it was nice of you to offer to give them away.
    I thought maybe you would want to know that I have not gotten it.

Maybe it will show today image

Thanks again,
  • Options
    jpjp Posts: 47
    Hmm, still nothing image
  • Options
    jpjp Posts: 47
    No coins, no replies.

Guess I was just a sucker for giving out my name and address thinking I was getting some coins for my son.