Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

would the dr. who just completed the collection of finest known barber halves please addopt me!!!

but seriuosly, congratulatiouns doc. and could you please post pictures of them on the boards here so we can look at them and drool! also if you ever want to sell the 92 S in 67, i would love to add it to my 66 Thanks, barber lover
The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.

Comments

• Options
    DrPeteDrPete Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭
    Dr. D. has a very nice set of barber half dollars. It would be great if he had them imaged and uploaded to the registry site. I am in the process of getting my current #2 set imaged and have posted images on about 3/4ths of them last week. Some of them came out a bit on the dark side and it is really hard to get the color and luster from each coin using a scanner. The plastic holder makes it a bit tricky, too. I may try a digital camera once I get one and see if that works better. image

DrPete
    Dr. Pete
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try proping up one end of the coin while your scanning,about a 1/4",this helps me capture the luster .Al