Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New to these Boards: Hello eveyone!!!

I've been reading the postings here for some time and decided it was finally time to jump in and join all the fun. I have dealt with several of you recently in my efforts to complete the dreaded 1971 Topps baseball set and I'm starting to get real close now (currently #4 - Bill's 401(k) Plan). I also have sets registered for 1934 Goudey and 1978 Topps baseball. These will be my next areas of focus. Looking forward to talking and dealing with you all soon.
Happy New Year to you all!!!!!
Bill
wpkoughan@yahoo.com
Collecting 1970-1979 PSA 9 & 10 Baseball Cards

Comments

• Options
    Bill - Welcome. It's a great place, and a great group of people. - Jim
  • Options
    Bill.
    Noticed your Tornado icon and was curious if you happen to be from Augusta, KS...?
    Just curious!
    Welcome to the board.

Ben

• Options
    The tornado icon was just random. I'm actually form Massachusetts originally - Go Sox!!
    Augustaman (my eBay ID) came about because of my love for playing golf and The Masters in Augusta, GA.
    Bill
    wpkoughan@yahoo.com
    Collecting 1970-1979 PSA 9 & 10 Baseball Cards
  • Options
    Bill Welcome to the boards and good luck with your 71 set. I am currently doing 69. I just finished my 68 set. I have piddled with the 71's and will attack that set when I get a little closer on the 69's. Anyway its great to have you aboard and any input is greatly welcomed.

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options

Bill,

Welcome to the board !!

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options
    agustaman...

Bill.. Welcome aboard!!!

'71's are tough, but your friends here will make the challange a little shorter...

Larry.
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Bill,

Anyone masochistic enough to do a graded 71 set is OK in my book! Welcome aboard!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!