Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Rainbow Walkers

Hello All! Next to toned Morgans, I just love these coins! Anybody have some more they would like to share? I could look at these all day longimage

Comments

• Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    I know I would like to have some more. image I only have one slight rainbow one. It's waiting in limbo at PCGS awaiting slabbification.
  • Options
    Awesome coin, I need to get some like that!
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful coin. I have acquired about 1/2 dozen in the last year or two - they are difficult to find with true rainbow rim/periphery colors AND superb luster. If you have any extras............LMK! Cheers,
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    Hard to capture the beauty of toned coins with a pic. I bet this one is very stunning.... I like it!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    WOW!!!
  • Options
    I like Walkers in any color or grade. Looks pretty nifty though!

Happy New Year

Bulldog
    Proud to have fought for America, and to be an AMERICAN!

No good deed will go unpunished.

Free Money Search
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    I have several hundred coins that look like your coin.....but when I wake up

there all gone.image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toned Walkers like this are rare... just curious... what's the date?

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has some nice iridescent colors, but is tough to project from a scanner.
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    I've got a cool toned example on Ebay right now. The colors aren't as distinct as yours, but it sure it pretty. Click Ebay stuff below and it'll pop up. image
    Nice coin up there! Walkers with color can be tough to find.

BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff
  • Options
    HadleydogHadleydog Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭
    Thank you, LucyBop! It is prettier than the picture. I lost a lot when I had to shrink it from 270 to under 50! I like Frankies too............almost bought one at the recent Long Beach show, but I have a long way to go with the morgans and walkers first.
    Hello Coinkat. It's a 1941-P in ms65.
  • Options
    michaelmichael Posts: 9,524 ✭✭
    wow that rainbow walker is very nice and rare!!

for me rainbow toning on a walker in ms is rare and the most desirable of toning !!

here is a thick skinned original rim toned rainbow walker,

to find one like this that is not dipped with secondary toning is uncommon!

and a 1941 s to boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ngc ms 66

sincerely michael
  • Options
    I have to admit the 41s Michael has posted is one of the nicest I have seen. Well, besides a ms67 toned one that I've posted before.
  • Options
    What the hey, I'll post it again because I love this coin. It doesn't have too much rainbow. But they don't come any more original than this. Pcgs ms67
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>............almost bought one at the recent Long Beach show >>

I was there, I was the Kitty in the red short shorts and saddle shoes! I also had my hair fixed in a ponytail, cause when I bop, it really sails!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options

<< <i>What the hey, I'll post it again because I love this coin. It doesn't have too much rainbow. But they don't come any more original than this. Pcgs ms67
    image >>

HOW MUCH??
  • Options
    HadleydogHadleydog Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭
    LucyB..... How could I forget the lady in redimage Maybe at the next Long Beach you might tell me a little more about Frankies! I would like that image
    Stman and michael, wow! Thank you for sharing those beautiful gems. Wow

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file