Home U.S. Coin Forum

Dealers only: Please email me about Accucr@p...

PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭✭
Please send me your best negative email about Accujunk. I have two daughters in college and Accugrade is offering $100 to $500 for each negative email I turn in. Remember when the bounty was only $50? I hope to have the tuition paid off by next week. Why did I go to their website? Why do people watch train wrecks!?

Joe

The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image

Comments

• I thought their ad in the Numismatist said that they have not had a complaint in 18 years.
    I wonder where they bury those emails.imageimage

Happy New Year,
    Brian.
  • 09sVDB09sVDB Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭
    The ad says "not one MAJOR complaint." Maybe we should email them and ask about there definition of a major complaint!
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I guess they weren't getting enough action at $50?

Russ, NCNE
  • What they didn't tell you was that are going to pay you in MS-70 Moderns at CU prices! image

• << <i>What they didn't tell you was that are going to pay you in MS-70 Moderns at CU prices! >>

Actually I think you are fairly close. I believe the payment is in the form of a $100 to $500 credit in fees for ACG slabbing. So you can get a bunch of your coins in ACG slabs for free! image
  • Let's make it real interesting: How about if Accuslap offers a $1,000,000 reward for a POSITIVE email. Is that possible?
  • >>> The ad says "not one MAJOR complaint." Maybe we should email them and ask about there definition of a major complaint!
    Exactly, very Clintonesque, define MAJOR. Does this mean an unhappy customer, a civil suit, a federal racketeering indictment?
  • So you can get a bunch of your coins in ACG slabs for free!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, is that considered a good thing or bad thing?????

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file