Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

SGC Crossovers

I see that SGC is offering to crossover cards for their registry at $3 each. They seem kind of desperate, but competition can only benefit the collector. Anyone here changing to SGC?
Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!

Comments

• Options

Maybe if they offer to bump up 1 grade on everything submitted.Then they could be trend setters as the first grading company with 11's(genuinegemmintperfectpristineabsolutelythebestthisisthereal deal) cards.

I think that I need a submission form!!!
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options
    I see that SGC is offering to crossover cards for their registry at $3 each. They seem kind of desperate, but competition can only benefit the collector. Anyone here changing to SGC?

I think if you wait a little bit you might be able to get them to pay you $4 a card to cross them over.
  • Options
    Cross PSA to SGC???????

No way. Why lower the value of your cards???? Even if they bump the grade the value will probably be about the same.
  • Options
    I crossed over some vintage BVG stuff to SGC... then I was actually able to sell it. :-)
  • Options
    Um let me think about this .... I have to pay them $3.00 per card to lower the value of my cards ...? Anybody got any Enron Stock they want to sell me it might be a better deal....
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    Personally I think their idea is wonderful. I buy SGC cards all the time and crack them out for submission to PSA. I'll bet their pop report is really out of line with reality.
    I collect the 1960 and 1961 Nu Card issues. I also enjoy the 1959 Fleer Three Stooges.