Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Tell a little about yourself...

After reading the post about meeting up at next year's national, I feel like I'm kind of out of the loop because I don't know who anyone is or anything about them image I'm fairly sure that there is a wide range of ages on this board. Maybe if we posted here a little about ourselves, we could possibly want to meet outside the national. Maybe share a little on where you live, what you do, and why you started collecting the sets you're putting together. I'll start off..

My name is Justin Lindenmuth. I'm 20 and a full-time student at a little university in Georgetown, TX (Southwestern Univ). I play baseball as well, trying my best to master the art of pitching image I'm from Austin, TX though. I started collecting the 1975 Topps Mini set because I wanted to join in the fun of finding cards and submitting them. I started my endeavour at last years national and bought all raw cards, and came away with 1-7, ~20-8s, and 1-9. Lots of fun. Just submitted a huge 160 card submission today and I'm crossing my fingers.

Justin

P.S. Yes, I do own a cowboy hat image
Currently collecting the Nolan Ryan Basic and Topps Player sets.

NAXCOM

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear about your cowboy hat, maybe you can overcome that in the near future. By the way, is that a raw hat or graded? I prefer cowboy hats at least in 6 to 7 or better grades.

Brian Moellering, 34, from St. Louis, MO. Own a construction company, not much going on right now. Started collecting when I was a kid, I remember going to the corner drug store with every penny I could come up with and buying 75 and 76 wax packs. I really like that gum! The cards.....who knows where they are now, used to throw them off the garage roof with my buddies to see who would sale the furtherest. I was out of collecting for a long time, but about 7 or 8 years ago I went to a card show for an autograph of Whitey Herzog and saw a graded Ryan rookie sitting at one of the tables, NM 7, I was dying for that card and have been hooked ever since, again.
    Stan Musial topped the .300 mark 17 times and won seven National League batting titles. A three-time MVP, he played in 24 All-Star Games. Probably, the greatest player who is overlooked and underappreciated.