Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Cracking GAI 1st Grades

I have bought some GAI 56's with the intentions of cross grading them to PSA.They are labeled 1st grades.I am starting to have second thoughts as if they are the only ones they designate with first graded labels,they might have increased value if GAI does well in the card market.

What do you think ???
Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.

Comments

• Options
    They could also lose value if GAI becomes a major player. Look at some of the early PSA graded cards. Some of these should not have the grades that they do. Just a thought.

JEB.
  • Options
    Tipem, Keep 'em where they're at. GAI's standards aren't going anywhere...those guys have graded a couple of significant cards in their day. They generally get the grade right...not to mention word on the street is those holders are bad hombres to crackimage

If you've got a registered set with PSA that's a different story--you may need those potential certs.
  • Options
    I have cracked out numerous cards from GAI holders and find them to be the easiest of all to remove. Most of the time a tool is not required, just a simple figure 8 twist on the edges and you break the seal on those puppies. There standards are rigirious but that holder is the pits!! They will more than likely grade higher if regraded by PSA in my experiences anyways. Anyone beg to differ?I have cracked out numerous cards from GAI holders and find them to be the easiest of all to remove. Most of the time a tool is not required, just a simple figure 8 twist on the edges and you break the seal on those puppies. There standards are rigirious but that holder is the pits!! They will more than likely grade higher if regraded by PSA in my experiences anyways. Anyone beg to differ?I have cracked out numerous cards from GAI holders and find them to be the easiest of all to remove. Most of the time a tool is not required, just a simple figure 8 twist on the edges and you break the seal on those puppies. There standards are rigirious but that holder is the pits!! They will more than likely grade higher if regraded by PSA in my experiences anyways. Anyone beg to differ?I have cracked out numerous cards from GAI holders and find them to be the easiest of all to remove. Most of the time a tool is not required, just a simple figure 8 twist on the edges and you break the seal on those puppies. There standards are rigirious but that holder is the pits!! They will more than likely grade higher if regraded by PSA in my experiences anyways. Anyone beg to differ? Sorry, but I am trying out some of the features here as well.I have cracked out numerous cards from GAI holders and find them to be the easiest of all to remove. Most of the time a tool is not required, just a simple figure 8 twist on the edges and you break the seal on those puppies. There standards are rigirious but that holder is the pits!! They will more than likely grade higher if regraded by PSA in my experiences anyways. Anyone beg to differ?I have cracked out numerous cards from GAI holders and find them to be the easiest of all to remove. Most of the time a tool is not required, just a simple figure 8 twist on the edges and you break the seal on those puppies. There standards are rigirious but that holder is the pits!! They will more than likely grade higher if regraded by PSA in my experiences anyways. Anyone beg to differ?I have cracked out numerous cards from GAI holders and find them to be the easiest of all to remove. Most of the time a tool is not required, just a simple figure 8 twist on the edges and you break the seal on those puppies. There standards are rigirious but that holder is the pits!! They will more than likely grade higher if regraded by PSA in my experiences anyways. Anyone beg to differ?I have cracked out numerous cards from GAI holders and find them to be the easiest of all to remove. Most of the time a tool is not required, just a simple figure 8 twist on the edges and you break the seal on those puppies. There standards are rigirious but that holder is the pits!! They will more than likely grade higher if regraded by PSA in my experiences anyways. Anyone beg to differ? Sorry, but I am trying out some of the features here as well.[/image
    • Options
      My eyes!!!!! My eyes!!!!!!!!!
      THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
    • Options
      RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭
      Is somebody by perchance working on his novel in a remote Colorado hotel???
    • Options
      huh?
    • Options
      BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
      lap..

I hope you don't do your grocery list this way. On the positive side, you could earn extra money by panhandling on a street corner with the above dialog. Be sure and wear a beanie cap with a propellor.

BOTR
    • Options
      kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
      Has anyone on this forum cracked open a GAI holder?
    • Options
      I have not cracked one open yet. I have not cracked one open yet.

JEB.
    • Options
      No but I have some that I am planning on sending in When I reach enough cards for 100 commons... Have not cracked them as of yet.
      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
    • Options
      RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭
      All grading and no play makes GAI graders dull boys.