Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

MERC HEADS

I was looking thru the merc reg and see a few new names .
All the sets look great.

Rayimage

Comments

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also was looking at the Mecrury dime registry sets and noticed the same thing. I also noticed that the top ten have some VERY nice dimes in thier sets. In fact for myself it a better chance for me to drop rather than jump up a spot. I remember a day when there wasn't 20 names in the mercury dime set and there was only one and that was with verities. No option!

Happy New Years to allimageimageimage
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    Ditto what Pat said...
    Looks like I will start dropping out of the top very soon....
    Sad on one part but glad about the other...the interest is very high on mercury dimes...image
    Dennis

My Dimes

<< If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right the first time! >>
  • Options
    Yes ,I saw several new sets appear in the last week or so,
    lets hope they continue to add to there sets,there seem to be a couple
    that have had no activity in quite some time
    TIm
    LOOKING FOR 1931-s merc that is nice for the grade and fb
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, there's a bunch of red in those sets. And, I note that Quattro did the frog leap of fame, jumping upward a bunch of places and EVEN OVER PAT!!! You'd think he woud have learned about signaling....image

Mark
    Mark

• Options
    On Sunday I will be adding a dime and upgrading one Turn signals on
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    I have started to sell some of my registry set and figured I would give some of you guys a heads up on this one.The photo's make the toning look dull and flaky but in person its sweet.
    Item # 3303050382
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm..... Does anyone really think they will outbid me on this dime Aaron has up for auction ?? If you get Insane Yes is the answer. If no insanity rules this dime is mine. image

Aaron, you might as well close the auction now, then shoot me a price you want for the Dime.

Ken
  • Options
    Go ahead Aaron, let Ken get it now....lol

He might get outbid...lol

Dennis

My Dimes

<< If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right the first time! >>
  • Options
    If Bidding is within reason....NO WAY WILL I GET OUTBID !!!! and you can take that to the Bank. image

Hows Things ???

Ken
  • Options
    Good to hear from you, Ray. I wonder how many of these new sets were helped by you? image
    I hope you and Linda are doin' well.

Pat and Mark:
    I had my signal on a while ago when I mentioned gettin' the '18-P for Christmas. I just got it yesterday, and entered it this morning. The '24-P was a bonus. Thanks again, Aaron! image
    Man, I was #11 for less than a day, 'til Dimetime showed-up @ #9! LOL image
    I have four more comin' - three upgrades and one even grade swap. Tradin' a borin' blast white one for one that is sweetly toned! imageimage
    No need for signals though as it will take more than those to pass the set.

Link to Aaron's auction. Hey there's more than one registry quality coin there! image

Ken, I don't know! I have to check my sanity after dinner!!! image

Don

Sweetly toned Winged Liberty, and
    FULL Heads RULE!
  • Options
    remumcremumc Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭
    Hey Aaron,

Wow, what a great dime, maybe one of the prettiest I have ever seen.

Ken,

I'm hoping you get it, but I think you might want to open a line of credit somewhere, that's some expensive looking toning!!!

Good luck to you both.

Happy New Year to all my Merc Head friends!!!

Regards,

Wayne
    Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com
  • Options
    hey Don,
    Linda and i are doing fine.
    it is nice to be back. For now i will just sit and watch the fun.

Rayimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    I guess I'm jumping on late here, but I did notice there are more sets. I'm up to 16 in the variety version, but I don't think I'll be there too long.

Edited--I'm set number 16.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    The Dimes are now posted and I moved up one spot. Now the only question how long will it be before someone passes me againimage

Sure is nice having a great understanding wife, it help alotimage

• Options
    Pat:

Your wife seems to have Merc savvy. She has got you 3 nice dates in the last two years. Nice Additions.

Ken