Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Graded card sleeves

I have been trying to locate graded card sleeves that the large PSA holders (examples 71 Greatest, 74 Deckles) can be stored in to prevent scratching. I know Ultra Pro has a graded card resealable sleeve that fits the standard PSA holder. Does anyone know where these large resealable sleeves can be purchased.
Thanks

Comments

• It is amazing what you can find out
    if you do a 3 second search for it...

Link to Ebay auctions for them
    imageimage
  • It's amazing what you can find out
    if you read TFC's entire post.

He's looking for sleeves for LARGE PSA holders.

TFC,

I checked out Ultra Pro's website and they don't appear to have a sleeve specifically for these cards, but I did find these:

Ultra Pro post card sleeves

Please note that the size listed on this page is incorrect. It should be: 3 11/16" x 5 3/4"

I'm not sure what size the slabs are that you have, but I hope this helps.

JEB.
  • murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Tom,
    I've been down this road and never found 'em, at least in the sportscard world.
    I have a catalog from a company that specializes in plastic product bags, they can do custom orders, but we'd have to buy like 10,000 of them. BTW, I have a Horlen psa 10 if you need it.

• << <i>It's amazing what you can find out
    if you read TFC's entire post.
    He's looking for sleeves for LARGE PSA holders. >>

DOH!

I thought he meant large, as in "larger than a regular raw card sleeve"
    or "large Enought for PSA cards to fit into... "

and it seems that no one can get them anyway... so
    Oh well.

~jeff
    imageimage
  • Jeff,

I hope you know I was just joking. No harm intended. image

TFC,

I was just cleaning up around the house, and I found several packages of resealable bags from Office Depot (100 per package). I know they were never intended for this purpose, but they are cheap and come in all different sizes. The ones I have are 4" x 6". I'll check for other sizes the next time I go there.

JEB.
  • qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

<< <i>and it seems that no one can get them anyway... so >>

HOMER (BigKid) SIMPSON. Not So! The company Bags Unlimited have dozens of sizes available, and most you can buy 50 or 100. I have a handful of different sizes that I bought from them, from small card size to sizes that hold a nine pocket sheet. They also have poster size holders too! So I imagine they should be able to fit TFC's cards nicely. Their toll free # is 800-767-BAGS. Call and ask for a catalog, by the way, all orders (I think over $20) include shipping....jay
  • Thanks Jay. I did a little searching and found their website: Bags Unlimited

I didn't see anything there specifically related to what TFC was talking about, but I bet you could find something that would work.

JEB.
  • TFCTFC Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Thanks for your help, I will try BAGS UNLIMITED and see what they have.
  • TFCTFC Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Thanks again, I will also try Office Depot and see if they have any resealable bags that may work.
  • AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    I've used 5x7 penny sleeves. They leave a little room at the top and are slightly too big on the sides, but they are cheap and protect the case from scratching.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Tom.
    they will work.......... but you end with a bunch of extra bag in either width or hieght.

• << <i>Thanks Jay. I did a little searching and found their website: Bags Unlimited >>

Thanks JEB!
    I have been looking for a way to keep my car tags
    from getting so dirty when I drive my car! image

(my gosh, they have bags for everything!?!)

imageimage
  • RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭

<< <i>Tom,
    I've been down this road and never found 'em, at least in the sportscard world.
    I have a catalog from a company that specializes in plastic product bags, they can do custom orders, but we'd have to buy like 10,000 of them. BTW, I have a Horlen psa 10 if you need it. >>

I have a hobby supply guy who is interested in ordering the bulk of a custom order if I can assure him that he'd have buyers for a reasonable amount.

Any chance you can send me that catalog and I'll get on it?
  • TabeTabe Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen the album pages for holding PSA/BGS/etc slabs, but what about just regular toploaders? I've seen the ones on www.cardalbums.com, but haven't tried them. Anybody got experience with those? Or any other method? I've got hundreds of raw cards I'd like to display in an album, but don't want to remove them from the toploader or get them slabbed.

Any suggestions?

Tabe
    www.tabe.nu