Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Has everyone here purchased there powerball ticket?

If you havent there are 280 million reasons why you should. Good Luck to everyone who has.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    1:300,000,000,000,000 reasons you shouldn't. You have a better chance of winning by sending your dollar to me.
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone that spent this month's grocery money (or card money) on tickets.
  • Options
    a dollar will buy you a ticket, that isnt really breaking the bank image
  • Options
    I got 3 of em.
    GO CUBS
    http://www.broncs.net/~cubs/cards/cards.htm
    icq=63877860
    msn=wallbangers@hotmail.com
    aim=cubsin2045

• Options

<< <i>I got 3 of em. >>

good luck image, i got 5...lol
  • Options
    I got 100 shares of Enron stock!
  • Options
    I sure didimage
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    I am in for 10 bucks.. and show me da cash! screw that annuity. lol
  • Options
    can't buy them here...kinda sucks...
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch
  • Options
    i got 10 of then and lets all hope the powerball is 6 cause 3 of mine have 6, lol
    you can give me all the reasons for me not to get them but i have 10 more chances of winning 280 mill than you do, lol ....... and after taxes and cash option one winner will and up with about 80 mill and i think i could live off that image
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • Options
    my powerball number is 6 also image Weird
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    Well, we don't have it here in Texas either, but if Q wins I get half....image Right honey? image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    I bought 5, you never know!
    I got 5 out of 6 once, that paid off nice!
    6/6 would have been 7 Million, not bad!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Doing a little probability analysis, I think that Powerball is in a positive-expectation state (meaning, given the odds of winning the jackpot, the jackpot's amount, and the odds of winning the other prizes, the dollar value realized per average ticket exceeds 1). Of course, most of that positive expectation lies within getting that jackpot image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    Dabeef, what are you talking about? The powerball jackpot starts at 10 million, it cant get to 7 million. And if you match 5 you match all 5 regs, which earns you 100K
    Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

The Greatest Players in the History of Pro Football
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I think dabeef's talking about a different lottery image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    one lucky winner in West Virignia...taking the cash over the annuity
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch
  • Options
    That is the stupid part taking cash over annuity, seeing what are they going to do with all the money at one time? $120 million after taxes. Invest it? If you got robbed everything would be gone. Unless you are over 60, the 30 year payout would be best, seeing you would be getting money for 30 years straight around $7 million a year. I think that would be plenty, and if you spent it all, you would get $7 million more the next year. How many people here couldn't live off of $7 million a year.
  • Options
    Actually I believe it is paid out over 20 years, and I agree that unless you are like over 45 or so, definately take the annuity. I was floored last year when like a 21 year old woman took the lump sum payment. I mean come on, whats the point? You just won for example 280 million, now the state is already taking about half of that back, which would now leave you with 140 million, then they take approx 33% of that for taxes, leaving you with around 95 million. I mean I wouldn't argue at all with that much cash, but still you would think if you won the jackpot and are more than likely still going to be relatively young when you get the final payment on it you take the payment plan. I know if I won that is what I would do, no doubt
    Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

The Greatest Players in the History of Pro Football
    imageimageimage