Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

And in conclusion . . .

Ladies and Gentlemen:

All kidding aside (seriously), I have now read all of the serious responses and information about the modern stuff (also the goofy, paranoid stuff - but never mind that right now) and I can see how people would have an interest in moderns, like them, buy them, sell them, etc. And as I think I said once before, thats great.

I personally would have a fear that the bottom will drop out of the pop-top modern soon enough, but I could be wrong, Dead wrong. Really, really wrong. Uneducated, naive, Ostrich-in-sand wrong. Crazy, loony, wack-o wrong. Self-serving, malicious, sneaky coin-dealer-hyping-market wrong (frankly, I think this ones pretty Machiavellian).

Or I could be right.

I guess we'll find out!

I'm off to Johor and out of range for a while - I hope you'all have a nice Xmas with your familes.

Singapore

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Uneducated, naive, Ostrich-in-sand wrong. >>

Sorry, but that position at the forums has already been filled.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    prooflikeprooflike Posts: 3,879 ✭✭
    Oh good, a conclusion....that means this is over now, right?

• Options
    DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    ...and to all, a good night.

Good night John Boy...
    Dan
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it can never be over because no one will let it die. No matter what happens
    everyone should be wrong and everyone will say "I told you so". But it's not go-
    ing to play out in the next few years or perhaps even the next couple generations,
    it will go on for as long as people think little shiny (or not so shiny) discs of metal
    are cool.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that Singapore has been staring at his colonials too long and he really needs to focus his eyes on something else for awhile.

Maybe we can all take up a collection for him and buy him a cheap modern "pop-top" to look at. image

Merry X-mas to all.

Paul

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul:

That would be cruel....but funny!

Merry Christmas and I hope your dime set has a ton of red "Added" new coins this Christmas evening!

Mark
    Mark

• Options
    Singapore:

Have a great trip, it was great crossing swords with you, and please, don't let the door hit you in the a*ss on the way out.image

Cheers

Greg
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark, I recently sent in my 1968 MS67 Roosy for an up-grade. This is my first up-grade that I've sent in and along with the seller, both of us thought that it would go 68. Thats a stern NEG. It came back MS67. oh wellimage

I have about 4 dimes to add, I'm just holding out until my grades come in which should be today. That way I can bump you back down the list.image

Hi Singaporeimage

Paul.

Later, Paul.